Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotherham today 19:35 - Nov 24 with 2529 viewsVaughan8

I'm not sure if there is a thread about this cos it happened a lot earlier but watching that made me feel worse about us.

Rotherham are a team who people think are one of the poor teams in this league. They have no star players and to be honest, I didn't know many of their players. They were playing a team near the top of the league.

They were the better team and came back twice to get a draw in a game they probably should have won if it wasn't for the Sheffield Utd gk.

I suppose my point is, if it was us against sheff Utd last night, for sure we wouldn't have got 2 goals and wouldn't have got back into it if we had equalised late on then let in another goal with 5 mins left.

We are some way behind Rotherham looking at the 2 performances this weekend. It's sad but it made me think that it could possibly too late for us by the time January comes and Lambert can get some.players he wants and someone who can actually score.
Rotherham today on 19:50 - Nov 24 with 2442 viewsWestSussexBlue

Look at it this way, We both started the season equally, or so we thought.
We we’re unaware that we we’re already at a severe disadvantage, ie Hurst and Co.
Now, we’ve acted swiftly to readdress the balance.
We’ve changed more than just the manager, we’ve changed the whole atmosphere of the club.
It’s going to be tight but we Will survive.
Rotherham today on 20:02 - Nov 24 with 2406 viewsloyalfan

I agree with you and thought the same when they scored to make it 2-2. Worrying times.
Rotherham today on 20:38 - Nov 24 with 2303 viewschristiand

Rotherham are a very hard working side with a good team spirit, it was evident today. However, they aren’t a side that plays with any finesse. They know their limitations and their strengths, they have got some very imposing players in that side and are very direct in their style. It’s not pretty, but it works for them. When Sheffield United’s keeper Henderson is made man of the match that tells you all you need to know about the game today. I worry because I watched the whole match and just felt they’d completely bully us and force us into a defensive mistake with enough pressure and they’re one of the sides we should be looking to defeat and finish higher than. They certainly won’t be a pushover in a few weeks time and we certainly shouldn’t be taking them lightly.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2018 20:42]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Rotherham today on 21:00 - Nov 24 with 2242 viewsTerry_Nutkins

I think they are likely to fade as the season goes on. They are not as bad as people think but i hope and we will need them to have a bad run. The test for them will be when they have 4 defeats on the bounce.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Rotherham today on 21:13 - Nov 24 with 2207 viewswarkthisway

I have posted about this - brilliant performance from Rotherham - contrast it with that limp wristed effort by town last night - I really don’t get it

bentnkuqi

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024