Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy will be an 18 month caretaker manager of Ireland 20:58 - Nov 24 with 2938 viewsElderGrizzly

His successor already agreed

McCarthy will be an 18 month caretaker manager of Ireland on 22:11 - Nov 24 with 2786 viewsjeera

Fair enough.

Unusual arrangement but if every one is happy...

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

McCarthy will be an 18 month caretaker manager of Ireland on 22:15 - Nov 24 with 2774 viewsTerry_Nutkins

That is madness. What a ridiculous thing to do. So what happens if Ireland are doing really well under Mick and Kenny is struggling.

I'm really suprised Mick has agreed to this. Puts him in a slightly on situation with the players frommdsy one and there is also no incentive for him to manage with the future in mind. Imagine if we hired someone on this basis. Imwould be furious.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

McCarthy will be an 18 month caretaker manager of Ireland on 22:19 - Nov 24 with 2760 viewsReuser_is_God

Very strange.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

McCarthy will be an 18 month caretaker manager of Ireland on 22:20 - Nov 24 with 2756 viewshomer_123

McCarthy will be an 18 month caretaker manager of Ireland on 22:15 - Nov 24 by Terry_Nutkins

That is madness. What a ridiculous thing to do. So what happens if Ireland are doing really well under Mick and Kenny is struggling.

I'm really suprised Mick has agreed to this. Puts him in a slightly on situation with the players frommdsy one and there is also no incentive for him to manage with the future in mind. Imagine if we hired someone on this basis. Imwould be furious.

Not at all...pressure is off him completely. Very sensible from Mick.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

McCarthy will be an 18 month caretaker manager of Ireland on 22:21 - Nov 24 with 2753 viewsjeera

McCarthy will be an 18 month caretaker manager of Ireland on 22:15 - Nov 24 by Terry_Nutkins

But from his point of view, not only has he got another job, he's got the one he wanted, and probably for a time period that suits him just fine.

Admittedly, some will be pointing to how he must have struggled to pay his rent for the past few months, but hopefully this job will help clear up any arrears he's accumulated.

He'll retire after this won't he. It's possibly ideal for him.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

McCarthy will be an 18 month caretaker manager of Ireland on 22:26 - Nov 24 with 2735 viewsPinewoodblue

Assuming they qualify.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

McCarthy will be an 18 month caretaker manager of Ireland on 00:36 - Nov 25 with 2607 viewsJimmyJazz

The crazy thing about this is who they are to appoint afterwards. Maybe he'll pick a load of League of Ireland players. Seems madness to me.

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

McCarthy will be an 18 month caretaker manager of Ireland on 00:49 - Nov 25 with 2600 viewshoppy

Didn’t think he liked being caretaker manager for his own job?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

McCarthy will be an 18 month caretaker manager of Ireland on 09:50 - Nov 25 with 2381 viewsmagilton

Good luck Mick 👍
McCarthy will be an 18 month caretaker manager of Ireland on 13:35 - Nov 25 with 2248 viewsDublinBlue84

McCarthy will be an 18 month caretaker manager of Ireland on 00:36 - Nov 25 by JimmyJazz

The crazy thing about this is who they are to appoint afterwards. Maybe he'll pick a load of League of Ireland players. Seems madness to me.

I thought he didn't like being a caretaker manager of his own job?

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

McCarthy will be an 18 month caretaker manager of Ireland on 13:43 - Nov 25 with 2230 viewsTerry_Nutkins

McCarthy will be an 18 month caretaker manager of Ireland on 22:21 - Nov 24 by jeera

But from his point of view, not only has he got another job, he's got the one he wanted, and probably for a time period that suits him just fine.

Admittedly, some will be pointing to how he must have struggled to pay his rent for the past few months, but hopefully this job will help clear up any arrears he's accumulated.

He'll retire after this won't he. It's possibly ideal for him.

You surely dont announce it from day one though. Seems like Amateur town once again from the FAI.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

McCarthy will be an 18 month caretaker manager of Ireland on 14:51 - Nov 25 with 2165 viewsbraveblue

Not many offering him anything so he will take it. Good idea re 18 months. By that time he will have fallen out with everyone.
McCarthy will be an 18 month caretaker manager of Ireland on 16:00 - Nov 25 with 2095 viewsTrequartista

Sacked before being appointed - that's a new one!

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

McCarthy will be an 18 month caretaker manager of Ireland on 16:10 - Nov 25 with 2077 viewsBLUEBEAT

Good old Mick, always there to mop-up Roy Keane’s sh!t stains... 💩

Poll: W or W

McCarthy will be an 18 month caretaker manager of Ireland on 16:30 - Nov 25 with 2052 viewsCurrie10

McCarthy will be an 18 month caretaker manager of Ireland on 14:51 - Nov 25 by braveblue

Not many offering him anything so he will take it. Good idea re 18 months. By that time he will have fallen out with everyone.

Sorry how do we know this, are we his agent?

Based on Mick being like getting blood out a stone regarding anything ITFC when here, do you really think he'll have gone to the press about every opportunity that's presented itself since he left us?

What players did he fall out with here then? He was very well liked from what I gather.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2018 16:31]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024