Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Tory party 11:34 - Nov 25 with 2986 viewshomer_123

Is it the end for them as a party?

Should it be?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

The Tory party on 11:35 - Nov 25 with 2685 viewsBlueBadger

Whilst there's people who aren't rich white people to sneer about they'll find a reason to exist.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The Tory party on 11:40 - Nov 25 with 2664 viewsgtsb

No. As a floating voter, I don't vote for one party because my parents voted/still vote for them as millions do, i can honestly say that if there was an election tomorrow I wouldn't have a clue who to vote for. We really are scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to politics at the moment.
The Tory party on 11:41 - Nov 25 with 2660 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

The lack of a viable opposition doesn't help.

Also think funnily enough Theresa Mays stock has risen recently.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

The Tory party on 11:42 - Nov 25 with 2655 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

The Tory party on 11:35 - Nov 25 by BlueBadger

Whilst there's people who aren't rich white people to sneer about they'll find a reason to exist.

Yeah, let's sneer about 'rich white' people instead.

Or could leave race out of it.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

The Tory party on 11:47 - Nov 25 with 2634 viewsBlueBadger

The Tory party on 11:42 - Nov 25 by Marshalls_Mullet

Yeah, let's sneer about 'rich white' people instead.

Or could leave race out of it.

It's alright, rich and white is a class not a race so it's not racism.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The Tory party on 11:49 - Nov 25 with 2625 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

The Tory party on 11:47 - Nov 25 by BlueBadger

Plain wrong.

The Tory party on 11:49 - Nov 25 with 2626 viewsDarth_Koont

It should be, and for Labour too. But, while we have First Past The Post, it's inevitable we'll have two monolithic parties spending too much of their time struggling to keep themselves together in order to get elected.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duverger%27s_law

Pronouns: He/Him

The Tory party on 11:49 - Nov 25 with 2623 viewsjaykay

The Tory party on 11:41 - Nov 25 by Marshalls_Mullet

The lack of a viable opposition doesn't help.

Also think funnily enough Theresa Mays stock has risen recently.

whataboutry again

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Login to get fewer ads

on 11:49 - Nov 25 with 2622 views_

The Tory party on 11:40 - Nov 25 by gtsb

No. As a floating voter, I don't vote for one party because my parents voted/still vote for them as millions do, i can honestly say that if there was an election tomorrow I wouldn't have a clue who to vote for. We really are scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to politics at the moment.

The Tory party on 11:53 - Nov 25 with 2604 viewsrgp1

on 11:49 - Nov 25 by _

Totally agree, what I would say is whether you are a remainer or a leaver if we have a second vote then our democracy is dead because people will never ever believe in our system again.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2018 11:54]
The Tory party on 11:55 - Nov 25 with 2575 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The Tory party on 11:53 - Nov 25 by rgp1

Totally agree, what I would say is whether you are a remainer or a leaver if we have a second vote then our democracy is dead because people will never ever believe in our system again.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

on 11:56 - Nov 25 with 2591 views_

The Tory party on 11:57 - Nov 25 with 2587 viewsDarth_Koont

Serious question but how did you believe in our system before the referendum?

None of this feels remotely surprising — and the more they try to play up to respecting the vote the worse it's getting.

The Tory party on 11:57 - Nov 25 with 2587 viewsgtsb

Whilst I agree with that in principle I would add that since the referendum a lot more people now know what the EU stands for, either good or bad, and many of us voted blind. If we had another vote I'd certainly change my mind.
The Tory party on 12:09 - Nov 25 with 2531 viewsm14_blue

The Tory party on 11:40 - Nov 25 by gtsb

I make you right.
The Tory party on 12:16 - Nov 25 with 2513 viewsMullet

Hopefully. The damage they have done to this country will not be fully measured for years.

I somehow suspect we are going to end up with a more American model and lurches toward a British version of populist right wing strongman in its place though.

We really need a ranked PR system and some centrist parties to sort us out. All of which is never going to happen.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

The Tory party on 12:41 - Nov 25 with 2455 viewsSomethingBlue

1 — No.

2 — Yes.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

The Tory party on 12:44 - Nov 25 with 2443 viewsPlums

For me - the point at which criminal activity was suspected but the process continued regardless was the point at which our system was doomed.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

The Tory party on 13:05 - Nov 25 with 2394 viewsBloomBlue

The Tory party on 11:47 - Nov 25 by BlueBadger

And they got rich by working hard, unfortunately too many people who think they have a right to be given everything for free cannot accept that 99% of the people in this country who have money got as the result of hard work.
The Tory party on 13:07 - Nov 25 with 2385 viewsDarth_Koont

The Tory party on 13:05 - Nov 25 by BloomBlue

And they got rich by working hard, unfortunately too many people who think they have a right to be given everything for free cannot accept that 99% of the people in this country who have money got as the result of hard work.

Don't be silly. The idea that those who are poorer just haven't worked hard enough is pure ideological rubbish.

The Tory party on 13:11 - Nov 25 with 2366 viewsHerbivore

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The Tory party on 13:21 - Nov 25 with 2342 viewsSpruceMoose

Sometimes your trolling is just a tad too obvious. Most of the time you're pretty skillful with it, but every now and then you slip up.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2018 13:22]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The Tory party on 13:25 - Nov 25 with 2323 viewsBloomBlue

The Tory party on 13:07 - Nov 25 by Darth_Koont

Don't be silly. The idea that those who are poorer just haven't worked hard enough is pure ideological rubbish.

As is every rich person had it handed to them they were previdged
The Tory party on 13:27 - Nov 25 with 2318 viewsDarth_Koont

The Tory party on 13:25 - Nov 25 by BloomBlue

As is every rich person had it handed to them they were previdged

Can you run that by me again?

The Tory party on 13:27 - Nov 25 with 2315 viewsSpruceMoose

The Tory party on 13:27 - Nov 25 by Darth_Koont

Can you run that by me again?

These Russian bots are just getting lazy now.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024