Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it just me....... 19:29 - Nov 25 with 1235 viewsDissblue

who can't listen to 6-0-6 on Radio 5 on a Sunday night any more?

Poll: if you were asked to vote in a second Brexit referendum, would you vote:

Is it just me....... on 19:37 - Nov 25 with 1207 viewsnshearman1

No it's not mate. Turned it on while doing the washing up, and have just turned it off during the execrable, moronic 'Sutton Death'. BBC Sport has got Question Of Sport Syndrome, whereby they see themselves as a branch of the Entertainment department, just one footstep away from Strictly. Thus we get the thick cheating diving idiot that is Robbie Savage set up as some kind of jokey moral arbiter. Time was when 606 was a fantastic forum for often well-informed football fans. Now those people get shouted down and constantly interrupted by the likes of Savage & Sutton, two of the biggest Dicks in British football - and not even top players either. And they're paid a packet for being opinionated ar**holes. It's Sport by Katie Hopkins. And it is the dying cries of a run-down inadequate Sports department, overtaken by others.
Is it just me....... on 19:40 - Nov 25 with 1196 viewsGuthrum

Is it just me....... on 19:37 - Nov 25 by nshearman1

No it's not mate. Turned it on while doing the washing up, and have just turned it off during the execrable, moronic 'Sutton Death'. BBC Sport has got Question Of Sport Syndrome, whereby they see themselves as a branch of the Entertainment department, just one footstep away from Strictly. Thus we get the thick cheating diving idiot that is Robbie Savage set up as some kind of jokey moral arbiter. Time was when 606 was a fantastic forum for often well-informed football fans. Now those people get shouted down and constantly interrupted by the likes of Savage & Sutton, two of the biggest Dicks in British football - and not even top players either. And they're paid a packet for being opinionated ar**holes. It's Sport by Katie Hopkins. And it is the dying cries of a run-down inadequate Sports department, overtaken by others.

I'm sure Sutton is just deliberately annoying and Savage absurdly confrontational.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Is it just me....... on 19:41 - Nov 25 with 1189 viewssudburyblue16

It's been utter dog sh1te since Danny Baker left.

I mean, David Mellor and Spoony. Christ.
Is it just me....... on 19:43 - Nov 25 with 1181 viewsWD19

Is it just me....... on 19:37 - Nov 25 by nshearman1

I'm liking the idea of 'Sutton Death'. Is it going to be a pay-per-view event?
Is it just me....... on 19:43 - Nov 25 with 1180 viewsnshearman1

Is it just me....... on 19:40 - Nov 25 by Guthrum

I'm sure Sutton is just deliberately annoying and Savage absurdly confrontational.

The point I'm making is - it's quite deliberately gone this way, thinking it will pick up ratings. It's a false belief.
Is it just me....... on 19:51 - Nov 25 with 1153 viewsGuthrum

Is it just me....... on 19:43 - Nov 25 by nshearman1

The point I'm making is - it's quite deliberately gone this way, thinking it will pick up ratings. It's a false belief.

Indeed. At least I hope so, then they might eventually realise that and stop it.

I thought Ian Wright was going to thump Sutton live on air the other night, he was getting seriously wound up by the latter's stupidly argumentative line.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Is it just me....... on 19:53 - Nov 25 with 1142 viewsSuperfrans

Is it just me....... on 19:51 - Nov 25 by Guthrum

Indeed. At least I hope so, then they might eventually realise that and stop it.

I thought Ian Wright was going to thump Sutton live on air the other night, he was getting seriously wound up by the latter's stupidly argumentative line.

Ian Wright and Kelly Dalglish are pretty good together on 606.

But Sutton is an utter moron. It baffles me how he gets work in the media.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Is it just me....... on 19:58 - Nov 25 with 1115 viewsDissblue

Is it just me....... on 19:53 - Nov 25 by Superfrans

Ian Wright and Kelly Dalglish are pretty good together on 606.

But Sutton is an utter moron. It baffles me how he gets work in the media.

I can only suppose he's cheap!

Poll: if you were asked to vote in a second Brexit referendum, would you vote:

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024