Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not the worst idea she's ever had 08:41 - Nov 26 with 3009 viewsStokieBlue

I think we can all agree May has been rubbish, this is pretty cunning though. If they have a debate on TV then JC will actually have to take a position.

That would be good as then everyone would know where we stand.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/11/25/theresa-may-demands-brexit-tv-de

Guess it's all irrelevant though, I don't see how the agreement will get through anyway.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Not the worst idea she's ever had on 08:46 - Nov 26 with 2990 viewsuefacup81

I think the easy rebuttal to that is to bring up her refusal to participate in the TV debates at the last election.

She can't choose to demand a debate when it suits her.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Not the worst idea she's ever had on 08:51 - Nov 26 with 2965 viewsNo9

After what was signed yesterday and the deal being done she's only two years too late
In fact it's very childish
Not the worst idea she's ever had on 08:56 - Nov 26 with 2952 viewsBrixtonBlue

Not the worst idea she's ever had on 08:46 - Nov 26 by uefacup81

I think the easy rebuttal to that is to bring up her refusal to participate in the TV debates at the last election.

She can't choose to demand a debate when it suits her.

This.

She's taking the piss demanding a TV debate after her last no-show.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Not the worst idea she's ever had on 08:57 - Nov 26 with 2943 viewsjjblue84

For someone who doesn’t know anything about the EU, she’s doing very well!!
Not the worst idea she's ever had on 09:07 - Nov 26 with 2911 viewsStokieBlue

Not the worst idea she's ever had on 08:56 - Nov 26 by BrixtonBlue

This.

She's taking the piss demanding a TV debate after her last no-show.

Fair point on the GE but I'm sure that many would like to actually know JCs position, I know I would and he doesn't seem keen on giving it out any other way.

SB

Not the worst idea she's ever had on 09:11 - Nov 26 with 2896 viewsNo9

Not the worst idea she's ever had on 08:57 - Nov 26 by jjblue84

For someone who doesn’t know anything about the EU, she’s doing very well!!

She has been a 'Leaver' all along, she pretended to be a remainer because that is how her consituency voted = that she took the PM's job and went against her constituents shows just how little she believes in democracy.
Would have done anything to be PM
Not the worst idea she's ever had on 09:16 - Nov 26 with 2890 viewsjjblue84

Not the worst idea she's ever had on 09:11 - Nov 26 by No9

She has been a 'Leaver' all along, she pretended to be a remainer because that is how her consituency voted = that she took the PM's job and went against her constituents shows just how little she believes in democracy.
Would have done anything to be PM

Of course she has been a remainder, they nearly all are which shows how out of touch they are! But she’s a lot more determined than people gave her credit for. We could be in for a surprise who joins her on the parliamentary vote...
Not the worst idea she's ever had on 09:41 - Nov 26 with 2826 viewsBrixtonBlue

Not the worst idea she's ever had on 09:07 - Nov 26 by StokieBlue

Fair point on the GE but I'm sure that many would like to actually know JCs position, I know I would and he doesn't seem keen on giving it out any other way.

SB

You only want it for the same reason May does - so you can put him down and ridicule his ideas. What's the point of the debate otherwise? Not like she's going to take any of his ideas on board!

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

Not the worst idea she's ever had on 09:50 - Nov 26 with 2801 viewsStokieBlue

Not the worst idea she's ever had on 09:41 - Nov 26 by BrixtonBlue

You only want it for the same reason May does - so you can put him down and ridicule his ideas. What's the point of the debate otherwise? Not like she's going to take any of his ideas on board!

No, I said I wanted to know his actual position. Surely that's a good thing? The public might have to make a decision based on those ideas if it gets that far.

Very kind of you to read my mind though and then state your view as a conclusion. You'd have a strop of someone did that to you.

SB

Not the worst idea she's ever had on 10:02 - Nov 26 with 2772 viewsBrixtonBlue

Not the worst idea she's ever had on 09:50 - Nov 26 by StokieBlue

No, I said I wanted to know his actual position. Surely that's a good thing? The public might have to make a decision based on those ideas if it gets that far.

Very kind of you to read my mind though and then state your view as a conclusion. You'd have a strop of someone did that to you.

SB

It's pretty obvious.

Not the worst idea she's ever had on 10:08 - Nov 26 with 2750 viewsNo9

Not the worst idea she's ever had on 09:16 - Nov 26 by jjblue84

Of course she has been a remainder, they nearly all are which shows how out of touch they are! But she’s a lot more determined than people gave her credit for. We could be in for a surprise who joins her on the parliamentary vote...

Nothing would surprise me as far as the lowlife in the Palace of Westminster is concerned.
Remember most of the problems with immigration were created by Mrs May when she slashed the numbers of border guards & police.
She has never been pro EU
Not the worst idea she's ever had on 10:16 - Nov 26 with 2733 viewsjjblue84

Not the worst idea she's ever had on 10:08 - Nov 26 by No9

Nothing would surprise me as far as the lowlife in the Palace of Westminster is concerned.
Remember most of the problems with immigration were created by Mrs May when she slashed the numbers of border guards & police.

Unprecedented immigration started way earlier, under the radical New Labour project!!
Not the worst idea she's ever had on 10:17 - Nov 26 with 2730 viewsPinewoodblue

There is always the risk that Corbyn will come over as a bit of a good guy, She is likely to expand the debate into other areas giving him a chance to bring up leader debates and then reminder what they are supposed to be talking about. She has more to lose than gain.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Not the worst idea she's ever had on 10:20 - Nov 26 with 2713 viewsNo9

Not the worst idea she's ever had on 10:16 - Nov 26 by jjblue84

Unprecedented immigration started way earlier, under the radical New Labour project!!

Chek the NAO records, you are wrong.
Not the worst idea she's ever had on 11:27 - Nov 26 with 2646 viewsStokieBlue

Not the worst idea she's ever had on 10:02 - Nov 26 by BrixtonBlue

It's pretty obvious.

Get out of my head.

SB

Not the worst idea she's ever had on 11:50 - Nov 26 with 2612 viewsNo9

Not the worst idea she's ever had on 10:17 - Nov 26 by Pinewoodblue

There is always the risk that Corbyn will come over as a bit of a good guy, She is likely to expand the debate into other areas giving him a chance to bring up leader debates and then reminder what they are supposed to be talking about. She has more to lose than gain.

Corbyn has a lot of support among young people, we are playing with their future, that isn't fair.
Not the worst idea she's ever had on 12:28 - Nov 26 with 2567 viewsSwansea_Blue

Can someone explain to me why we need a "election-style campaign to seek the country’s backing" when we're not in a position to give (or not) our backing?

I'm losing the will to live with all this nonsense.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Not the worst idea she's ever had on 18:49 - Nov 26 with 2425 viewsBlueBadger

Not the worst idea she's ever had on 09:41 - Nov 26 by BrixtonBlue

Given that his cult want people to put 'policies before person' it seems strange to fall back on the personality cult rather than actually offer policy when asked.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Not the worst idea she's ever had on 18:54 - Nov 26 with 2416 viewsGlasgowBlue

Not the worst idea she's ever had on 18:49 - Nov 26 by BlueBadger

Given that his cult want people to put 'policies before person' it seems strange to fall back on the personality cult rather than actually offer policy when asked.

This will make you chuckle.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/ng-interactive/2018/nov/24/stephen-coll

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Not the worst idea she's ever had on 19:13 - Nov 26 with 2373 viewsblueislander

Not the worst idea she's ever had on 10:08 - Nov 26 by No9

That is twice you have expressed the "opinion" that she is anti EU. I have put opinion in inverted commas, because I doubt you can point out where she has expressed the view that we would be better off outside the EU.
Not the worst idea she's ever had on 20:56 - Nov 26 with 2272 viewsPlums

Not the worst idea she's ever had on 12:28 - Nov 26 by Swansea_Blue

Can someone explain to me why we need a "election-style campaign to seek the country’s backing" when we're not in a position to give (or not) our backing?

I'm losing the will to live with all this nonsense.

What’s really odd is there’s no call to action in her letter. If she really wanted this deal to go through, she’d ask the country to lobby their MP but she hasn’t. It’s a sham.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Not the worst idea she's ever had on 21:47 - Nov 26 with 2205 viewsjimmyvet

It’s an excellent idea it will give Corbyn a chance as already discussed to let the country know his position which none of us actually know he’s done more u turns on the subject than frank spencer we have heard from KS who looks talks speaks and has the clear brains for a potentially decent opposition leader whilst the cult leader as usual has no opinion and is pretty invisible unless it’s a topic that actually interests him like nuclear disarmament destroying jobs with bonkers ideological tosh and drain covers.
Not the worst idea she's ever had on 23:30 - Nov 26 with 2125 viewsBrixtonBlue

Not the worst idea she's ever had on 21:47 - Nov 26 by jimmyvet

It’s an excellent idea it will give Corbyn a chance as already discussed to let the country know his position which none of us actually know he’s done more u turns on the subject than frank spencer we have heard from KS who looks talks speaks and has the clear brains for a potentially decent opposition leader whilst the cult leader as usual has no opinion and is pretty invisible unless it’s a topic that actually interests him like nuclear disarmament destroying jobs with bonkers ideological tosh and drain covers.

Another who doesn't seem to understand the meaning of the word "invisible." Corbyn made a statement within about an hour and a half of the details of the deal being released.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024