Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hot Squeeze news 19:24 - Nov 26 with 1675 viewsLord_Lucan

Squeeze to tour UK next year and the final date is at Ipswich on Nov 20th

Special guests Heaven 17

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Hot Squeeze news on 19:51 - Nov 26 with 1621 viewsTrequartista

It was my assumption they would finish up a venue in Cambridge.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Hot Squeeze news on 20:10 - Nov 26 with 1588 viewsgtsb

See you there. I ain't missing that!!!!!
Hot Squeeze news on 20:18 - Nov 26 with 1572 viewsJakeITFC

Easy Christmas present for my dad sorted.
Hot Squeeze news on 20:41 - Nov 26 with 1549 viewsCoastalblue

I saw Squeeze 5 or 6 years ago in the indigo at the O2, they did quite a lot of the set unplugged, it was a great night.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Hot Squeeze news on 20:58 - Nov 26 with 1529 viewsLord_Lucan

Hot Squeeze news on 20:41 - Nov 26 by Coastalblue

I saw Squeeze 5 or 6 years ago in the indigo at the O2, they did quite a lot of the set unplugged, it was a great night.

They are a fantastic band although I wouldn't have appreciated the unplugged bit, but that's a personal thing.

I saw them at Kentish Town about 10 years ago and also at V around the same time. Also saw Chris Difford at Hyde Park on Roger Waters back up list.

Absolutely fantastic band.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Hot Squeeze news on 21:14 - Nov 26 with 1505 viewsblueislander

Is Jules Holland touring with them.? They are unique , mainly for the lyrics. Never saw them live in their pomp. When Jules Holland and his Rythym and Blues Orchestra played The Gaumont 3 or 4 years ago, Chris Difford guested. Quite frankly he wasn't very good. The whole show was fantastic though
[Post edited 26 Nov 2018 21:17]
Hot Squeeze news on 21:19 - Nov 26 with 1492 viewsLord_Lucan

Hot Squeeze news on 21:14 - Nov 26 by blueislander

Is Jules Holland touring with them.? They are unique , mainly for the lyrics. Never saw them live in their pomp. When Jules Holland and his Rythym and Blues Orchestra played The Gaumont 3 or 4 years ago, Chris Difford guested. Quite frankly he wasn't very good. The whole show was fantastic though
[Post edited 26 Nov 2018 21:17]

No, Jules won't tour with them.

I think he's too much up his own arse.

Hot Squeeze news on 21:23 - Nov 26 with 1483 viewsblueislander

Hot Squeeze news on 21:19 - Nov 26 by Lord_Lucan

No, Jules won't tour with them.

I think he's too much up his own arse.

Friend of the Royals and all that? But that aside he does still put on a great show.
Login to get fewer ads

Hot Squeeze news on 21:37 - Nov 26 with 1462 viewsCoastalblue

Hot Squeeze news on 21:23 - Nov 26 by blueislander

Friend of the Royals and all that? But that aside he does still put on a great show.

difford and Tilbrook are what Squeeze are all about, don't think Jules Holland has done anything with them for years and was only bit part at times anyway.

I think he would consider himself a cut above now, nonsense but there you go.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.

Hot Squeeze news on 21:42 - Nov 26 with 1455 viewsblueislander

Hot Squeeze news on 21:37 - Nov 26 by Coastalblue

difford and Tilbrook are what Squeeze are all about, don't think Jules Holland has done anything with them for years and was only bit part at times anyway.

Abdolutely. As I posted above, imo the greatest thing about Squeeze are the lyrics. Jules Holland was an original member along with Gilson Leavis who still drums with Jules' orchestra.
Hot Squeeze news on 22:27 - Nov 26 with 1411 viewsfactual_blue

Hot Squeeze news on 21:37 - Nov 26 by Coastalblue

Saw his show at Nowton Park last year - excellent evening. He's a splendid pianist: listen to his playing on Tom Jones' version of Hangin' Up My Heart For You.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Hot Squeeze news on 22:52 - Nov 26 with 1383 viewsCoastalblue

Hot Squeeze news on 22:27 - Nov 26 by factual_blue

Saw his show at Nowton Park last year - excellent evening. He's a splendid pianist: listen to his playing on Tom Jones' version of Hangin' Up My Heart For You.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of Holland and enjoy some of his stuff but he just comes across as thinking he's a National Treasure sometimes.

Hot Squeeze news on 07:03 - Nov 27 with 1309 viewsBluespeed225

Hot Squeeze news on 21:42 - Nov 26 by blueislander

Abdolutely. As I posted above, imo the greatest thing about Squeeze are the lyrics. Jules Holland was an original member along with Gilson Leavis who still drums with Jules' orchestra.

They sit nicely alongside The Kinks and The jam with their observations on British life.
Hot Squeeze news on 10:32 - Nov 27 with 1256 viewsDebsyAngel

Really hoping my husband can get us tickets. 10am Friday is when you can - typically I am at an appointment all morning, so hoping he can sneak out of work and do it!

Terrific bill - 2 top bands there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024