Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really hope that all those who can go tomorrow (ST holder or not) do.... 08:40 - Nov 27 with 689 viewsnsblu1

Friday showed that we can still pull in a crowd and if the club ever needed the fans it is now. Tomorrow is a game in my view that could be pivotal in how the season turns out. Loose and I fear we will be cut to far adrift, win and we will give ourselves a right chance of being in touch come the the turn of the year.

Yes you can watch it on TV, but you can't show your support through it. So i'd urge anyone that can make it to do so......

Uppa Towen!
Really hope that all those who can go tomorrow (ST holder or not) do.... on 08:43 - Nov 27 with 672 viewsReuser_is_God

Indeed.

Unfortunately though I'd imagine that there will only be 15k there.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Really hope that all those who can go tomorrow (ST holder or not) do.... on 09:11 - Nov 27 with 651 viewsSteve_M

Really hope that all those who can go tomorrow (ST holder or not) do.... on 08:43 - Nov 27 by Reuser_is_God

Indeed.

Unfortunately though I'd imagine that there will only be 15k there.

15k being really positive can be better than 22k just expecting something to happen (not that Friday's crowd was particularly passive).

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Really hope that all those who can go tomorrow (ST holder or not) do.... on 09:15 - Nov 27 with 641 viewsskyblue23

Completely agree! Got my tickets for me and mate in the lower north as usual! Cant wait!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024