Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who was the guy on here whose wife was trying to kill him 11:46 - Nov 27 with 1430 viewsagentp

Think she was signing him up to dangerous stunts if I remember. Looks like she has bought him a hang-glider flight now!!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/hang-gliding-horror-as-pilot-forgets-to-str

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Who was the guy on here whose wife was trying to kill him on 11:49 - Nov 27 with 1410 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nice view though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Who was the guy on here whose wife was trying to kill him on 11:50 - Nov 27 with 1404 viewsjjblue84

He hasn’t posted for a while now...
Who was the guy on here whose wife was trying to kill him on 11:52 - Nov 27 with 1393 viewsagentp

Who was the guy on here whose wife was trying to kill him on 11:50 - Nov 27 by jjblue84

He hasn’t posted for a while now...

A reply of quality!

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Who was the guy on here whose wife was trying to kill him on 11:55 - Nov 27 with 1385 viewsGlasgowBlue

Could be me who you are referring to. In the past couple of years my wife has signed me up for glider flying lessons, a helicopter ride and something I can only describe as sitting in a go kart with a propeller which was a white knuckle experience.

None of the above sound anywhere near as terrifying as having to hold on to a hang glider.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Who was the guy on here whose wife was trying to kill him on 12:06 - Nov 27 with 1356 viewsagentp

Who was the guy on here whose wife was trying to kill him on 11:55 - Nov 27 by GlasgowBlue

Could be me who you are referring to. In the past couple of years my wife has signed me up for glider flying lessons, a helicopter ride and something I can only describe as sitting in a go kart with a propeller which was a white knuckle experience.

None of the above sound anywhere near as terrifying as having to hold on to a hang glider.

Great, well congrats on surviving another week.

Who was the guy on here whose wife was trying to kill him on 12:14 - Nov 27 with 1335 viewsbluefunk

Who was the guy on here whose wife was trying to kill him on 11:55 - Nov 27 by GlasgowBlue

That’ll teach you to vote leave
Who was the guy on here whose wife was trying to kill him on 13:32 - Nov 27 with 1282 viewsagentp

How was the glider flight?

Who was the guy on here whose wife was trying to kill him on 13:39 - Nov 27 with 1264 viewsSwansea_Blue

Who was the guy on here whose wife was trying to kill him on 13:32 - Nov 27 by agentp

How was the glider flight?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Who was the guy on here whose wife was trying to kill him on 15:01 - Nov 27 with 1196 viewsjeera

Who was the guy on here whose wife was trying to kill him on 11:49 - Nov 27 by Swansea_Blue

Nice view though.

I especially like the way the pilot has immediately flown towards lower ground and a higher altitude.

Via some spiky looking trees for good measure.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Who was the guy on here whose wife was trying to kill him on 16:19 - Nov 27 with 1141 viewsWhymarkmariner

Who was the guy on here whose wife was trying to kill him on 13:39 - Nov 27 by Swansea_Blue

What was the instructors name, Paul Hurst ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024