Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Albums you haven't listened to for ages but then remember how good 16:38 - Nov 28 with 1413 viewsIllinoisblue

they are: Wild Wood by Paul Weller.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Albums you haven't listened to for ages but then remember how good on 16:43 - Nov 28 with 1401 viewsSouperJim

Beer & Sex & Chips n Gravy by The Macc Lads

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Albums you haven't listened to for ages but then remember how good on 16:49 - Nov 28 with 1385 viewsGlasgowBlue

I listened to Prefab Sprout's Steve McQueen for the first time in ages yesterday.

Still sounds the dogs bollox.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Albums you haven't listened to for ages but then remember how good on 17:06 - Nov 28 with 1367 viewsronnyd

Wife dug out " The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway" this afternoon, Just sat and listened. Great.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2018 17:14]
Albums you haven't listened to for ages but then remember how good on 17:07 - Nov 28 with 1367 viewsSteve_M

I did that with Doves' Last Broadcast last year.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Albums you haven't listened to for ages but then remember how good on 17:08 - Nov 28 with 1366 viewshampstead_blue

American Idiot - Green Day.

One of the best albums I've ever heard.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Albums you haven't listened to for ages but then remember how good on 17:15 - Nov 28 with 1350 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Final Straw by Snow Patrol. Spitting Games in particular is an absolute tune.

Not really a fan of any of their stuff since.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Albums you haven't listened to for ages but then remember how good on 17:46 - Nov 28 with 1302 viewsstickymockwell

Dummy- Portishead

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: Best left back in the last 10 years

Albums you haven't listened to for ages but then remember how good on 17:56 - Nov 28 with 1286 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Backstreet Symphony. Thunder.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Login to get fewer ads

Albums you haven't listened to for ages but then remember how good on 18:05 - Nov 28 with 1276 viewsgtsb

Super Van Vacation by 1000mods. They are a superb stoner rock band from Greece believe it or not. Had this playing in the car for a week after a year of not hearing it.
Albums you haven't listened to for ages but then remember how good on 18:42 - Nov 28 with 1232 viewsBlueBadger

As I started reading this thread 'Black Ice' by AC/DC popped up on a shuffle.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024