Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4/4 Freddie is the beat Ipswich dance to under Lambert! 21:01 - Nov 28 with 484 viewsMullet

Lovely, lovely finish and some decent head tennis to keep it alive.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

4/4 Freddie is the beat Ipswich dance to under Lambert! on 21:03 - Nov 28 with 476 viewsMullet

I guess we stumbled. What a shambles

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

4/4 Freddie is the beat Ipswich dance to under Lambert! on 21:50 - Nov 28 with 428 viewsMoriarty

4/4 Freddie is the beat Ipswich dance to under Lambert! on 21:03 - Nov 28 by Mullet

I remember a story about Christy Ring whom many regard to be the greatest hurler of all time (hurling being the best sports game on the planet - I recommend a watch of the 2013 All Ireland final and replay if you ever wish to indulge).

Anyway, the story goes that Ring entered the Cork dressing room at half time. Cork we’re playing bad. He told them “ye’re a disgrace to the jersey”. The story goes nothing more was said. Cork transformed and won.

I had hoped GB would get the job. I’m now glad he didn’t. I think Lambert will leave once we’re relegated, and who could blame him?

We’re sh!t. Utter sh!t. And too many senior players who don’t have it.

Ring would say they’re a disgrace to the jersey. The Cork hurlers reacted. Pride in the blood and bandage (what their hurlers call their jersey). It wouldn’t have that impact here.

Too many players are a disgrace to our club, it’s history and it’s people.

fka omuircheartaigh

4/4 Freddie is the beat Ipswich dance to under Lambert! on 21:56 - Nov 28 with 403 viewscbower

4/4 Freddie is the beat Ipswich dance to under Lambert! on 21:03 - Nov 28 by Mullet

No defending Bart is there? Not saying Gerken is any better but Bart is all but a liability right now. Spence is appalling and I think Lambert has to see this and quickly. Donacien is better. What is Chalobah contributing right now? Likewise Edwards? The damage Hurst has done looks terminal. I will be there Saturday - in hope - it springs eternal they say!

bluescouser

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024