Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players 21:50 - Nov 28 with 5529 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Bart gifting them two goals yet he has cheek to be crying about Hurst.

Third goal , where were central backs and skipper of all skippers?

No ability to come back into the game but this is due to the dreadful lack of quality and years of underinvestment.

We more than deserve relegation for the disastrous ownership and policy of this club.

The only question is if Lambert is prepared to lead us out at Accrington, Rochdale and Fleetwood next season.
Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 21:52 - Nov 28 with 3736 viewsCoco

Honestly cannot see Lambert staying. Why would he?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 21:52 - Nov 28 with 3732 viewsIpswichKnight

On the positive nice easy games for the NW fans to get too 😀.
Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 21:54 - Nov 28 with 3647 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 21:52 - Nov 28 by Coco

I'd be surprised myself too. He'll be given a budget to sign Southend or Peterborough rejects by our ... 'owner'.
Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 21:55 - Nov 28 with 3625 viewsOxford_Blue

The same senior players that performed under MM?
Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 21:55 - Nov 28 with 3621 viewsdavblue

Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 21:52 - Nov 28 by Coco

He won’t I’m pretty sure about that.

I’m yet to be fully convinced by him, front foot football is all well and good if you have the players but we don’t. We also Don’t have the players to grind out results so it is unfair to judge him.
Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 21:56 - Nov 28 with 3587 viewsFrimleyBlue

No body has mentioned barts superb save in the first half though.

And no one mentions again how easy for the first goal Spence jogs over and allows the ball in.

Yes Bart could have done better. But he shouldn't have been in that position.

Knudsen did he same on the left. Kept allowing crosses into the box. Some players out there don't learn.

It's to easy to blame centre backs etc. But when you're trying to cover for an out of position Spence you're in the wrong place. Wrong footed etc.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 21:56 - Nov 28 with 3574 viewsTIB

He’s hasn’t done much since his success at Norwich so not convinced he’d jump ship if we went down...he might see it as the perfect chance to turn his career around and our club around.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 21:56 - Nov 28 with 3572 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 21:52 - Nov 28 by IpswichKnight

On the positive nice easy games for the NW fans to get too 😀.

Accrington, Rochdale, Fleetwood to tick off my list.
Login to get fewer ads

Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 21:57 - Nov 28 with 3562 viewsbontcho

He may not have much choice. If he had 4 spells of less than a year he may struggle to get a decent next job. Would depend on what he’d have to work with I suspect.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 21:57 - Nov 28 with 3554 viewsCrock

Our defence is our biggest problem. It is just not good enough.

Poll: Favourite number?

Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 21:57 - Nov 28 with 3532 viewssundaze

Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 21:55 - Nov 28 by Oxford_Blue

The same senior players that performed under MM?

Really? are you trying to set a record for making the same point on every thread?
Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 21:58 - Nov 28 with 3495 viewsGuthrum

Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 21:56 - Nov 28 by FrimleyBlue

And no one mentions again how easy for the first goal Spence jogs over and allows the ball in.

Knudsen did he same on the left. Kept allowing crosses into the box. Some players out there don't learn.

It's to easy to blame centre backs etc. But when you're trying to cover for an out of position Spence you're in the wrong place. Wrong footed etc.

Who do we replace Spence with? Especially given Lambert doesn't see Donacien as a FB.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 21:58 - Nov 28 with 3490 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 21:56 - Nov 28 by FrimleyBlue

Knudsen......he's been sulking all season. He can fook right off for me.
Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 21:59 - Nov 28 with 3472 viewsTIB

Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 21:57 - Nov 28 by Crock

Our defence is our biggest problem. It is just not good enough.

Yet it was the one area of strength over the last few seasons.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 21:59 - Nov 28 with 3474 viewsTractorWood

He basically said nothing will change until we get some proper investment. Truer words have not been spoken.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 21:59 - Nov 28 with 3460 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 21:58 - Nov 28 by Guthrum

Who do we replace Spence with? Especially given Lambert doesn't see Donacien as a FB.

We have an Irish gem in Cotter signed last season haven't we?
Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 21:59 - Nov 28 with 3451 viewsMullet

It would help massively had Hurst not ruined Bart's confidence by berating him and mocking him for weeks in front of his colleagues.

To give Hurst any credit whatsoever just doesn't add up. He has entirely buried us with his actions.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 21:59 - Nov 28 with 3446 viewsWicklowBlue

Nah not buying that at all I'm afraid!

3 easily defended balls into the box, Bart all at sea...centre backs letting the ball bounce. Knudsen no where to be seen...defensive shambles right across the whole back line.

But....Bart contributed to the indecision...not sure what has happened but a shadow of where he was last year.
Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 22:00 - Nov 28 with 3394 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 21:58 - Nov 28 by Guthrum

Same can be said for alot of the players... They aren't good enough.

There's no real change id make as I don't see a better 11 than what was out there tonight. And that's painful

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 22:02 - Nov 28 with 3363 viewsm14_blue

Yeah, you’re right, our full backs never get criticised on here....
Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 22:04 - Nov 28 with 3290 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 21:59 - Nov 28 by TractorWood

He basically said nothing will change until we get some proper investment. Truer words have not been spoken.

But the number '6m a year' happy clappers will keep accepting the policy of this 'owner'.
Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 22:04 - Nov 28 with 3282 viewssundaze

Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 22:00 - Nov 28 by FrimleyBlue

Same can be said for alot of the players... They aren't good enough.

There's no real change id make as I don't see a better 11 than what was out there tonight. And that's painful

It's painful watching Bart this season, he is drained of confidence and it has to affect the defence in front of him. I never thought I would say it, but he needs to be rested for the good of the team and himself.
Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 22:08 - Nov 28 with 3232 viewsGarv

Bart sums us up. Talking about the previous manager being disrespectful and making errors like that. They are too comfortable.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 22:08 - Nov 28 with 3230 viewsm14_blue

Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 21:59 - Nov 28 by Mullet

It would help massively had Hurst not ruined Bart's confidence by berating him and mocking him for weeks in front of his colleagues.

To give Hurst any credit whatsoever just doesn't add up. He has entirely buried us with his actions.

Not giving Hurst any credit but I think that’s letting Bart off a bit lightly.

He’s been fantastic for us since joining but has been awful this year, and has cost us dearly tonight.
Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 22:09 - Nov 28 with 3218 viewscbower

Hurst though a disaster was dead right about senior players on 21:59 - Nov 28 by Mullet

I more often than not agree with you Mullet and it would seem from all information that the manner in which Bart was dropped was bad man management. However, he is a big boy, must have known his early season form was poor and his place was uncertain. It is all water under the bridge, Lambert has shown faith and Bart really isn't delivering. I've said elsewhere, he is almost a liability at the moment. Gerken is not any better, but Bart is all over the place.

bluescouser

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024