Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Even at 1-0 I was saying we have far too many players not good enough 22:40 - Nov 28 with 422 viewskizaitfc

Spence, Knudsen, Chalobah, Downes and Roberts that is too many players not playing well.

Spence as I think everyone can see simply just is not good enough

Knudsen although puts in a shift he makes some awful decisions going forwards and is very weak defensively

Chalobah stands about until the ball comes near to him, goes missing for 75% of the game. Dont mind a few misplaced passes but you have to g chasing it back if you lost it

Downes, felt harsh listing him but I did think he struggled today, in general has been good enough and obviously a promising prospect

Roberts, just spent the whole game moaning at the ref, doesnt attempt to challenge for the ball just goes down and hopes to get a foul.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Even at 1-0 I was saying we have far too many players not good enough on 22:57 - Nov 28 with 384 viewslazyblue

You can add Edwards to that list , making more than half the team league 1 standard.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024