Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lot of stick for Bart tonight 22:42 - Nov 28 with 1091 viewskizaitfc

Yes he was at fault for their 1st goal but I do feel his distribution compared to Friday night has improved massively.

Think he needs his confidence back from what PH knocked out of him if we want to see him back at his best

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Lot of stick for Bart tonight on 22:44 - Nov 28 with 1075 viewsbadadski

Who says Hurst knocked his confidence, he didn't say that, the second goal he should have saved also. He said some thing happened but he won't say what. The amount of goals he's has cost us this season would Have been enough for kelvin Davis to have dropped him self for 2 whole seasons straight.
Lot of stick for Bart tonight on 22:46 - Nov 28 with 1049 viewsVaughan8

Where are those straws........?

The first goal error is so costly. Doesn't matter if his distribution has improved since Friday? Haha I can't 3ven believe this is being discussed.

Gerken must be knocking on PL door in the morning.
Lot of stick for Bart tonight on 22:47 - Nov 28 with 1033 viewsOsborneOneNil

He cost us tonight, simple as that. No excuse for that first goal when we were leading.
Lot of stick for Bart tonight on 22:49 - Nov 28 with 1006 viewsRozz

Distribution creeping up from a 3 to a 4?

Of all the cards to play in defense of our Bartosz, this surely is the weakest.
Lot of stick for Bart tonight on 22:52 - Nov 28 with 963 viewsWeirdFishes

Clutching at straws I’m afraid, horrendous mistake for the first one and I think he has to save the second too.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Lot of stick for Bart tonight on 22:53 - Nov 28 with 950 viewsMattRichards4England

He was awful tonight, that’s a fact. But we would be playing the likes of Fleetwood right now if it wasn’t for this guy so don’t even go there.
Lot of stick for Bart tonight on 22:56 - Nov 28 with 918 viewspointofblue

Lot of stick for Bart tonight on 22:53 - Nov 28 by MattRichards4England

He was awful tonight, that’s a fact. But we would be playing the likes of Fleetwood right now if it wasn’t for this guy so don’t even go there.

Well, at this rate we will be next season so...

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Lot of stick for Bart tonight on 23:01 - Nov 28 with 884 viewsArnieM

Bart has be utter pants all blood6 seaso;. He can back from the World Cup , ( like Knudsen), all Billy big Bollox intimating they would be off if a suitable club came in for them. Bart refusing to sign a contract that had been on the table for for 6 months.... Knudsen having said he would “ have to review his position, ( when McCarthy left)....now bleating that he’d not heard from the Club. The pair of the, make me sick. And are the senior players not standing up to be counted th8s season

Bart should be dropped for the rest of the season ad Gerkin given #1 shirt. Spence and Knudsen May as well be dropped too. We honestly would not miss them. Give other players a chance. They can do little worse can they?

Tonight I personally conceded to relegation. There’s no way we will stay up now. Waiting for Jan window is too little too late. The club should have broughi in a couple of free agents a month ago to add experience to the squad.

Ultimately this is down to Evans penny pinching. Perhaps now he will sell up nd f luck off.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024