Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert Struggles to Polish Turd 22:46 - Nov 28 with 702 viewsSpruceMoose

There you go Ipswich Star. You can have that headline for free.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Lambert Struggles to Polish Turd on 22:49 - Nov 28 with 679 viewsSpruceMoose

Would you like a rent cheque for the space I'm taking up in your head, Cobblers?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Lambert Struggles to Polish Turd on 22:50 - Nov 28 with 663 viewsFtnfwest

Harsh on bart
Lambert Struggles to Polish Turd on 22:51 - Nov 28 with 656 viewsblueconscience

Has someone hacked your account, Spruce.

Never thought I would read such a thing from yourself!!!!

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Lambert Struggles to Polish Turd on 22:51 - Nov 28 with 655 viewsSpruceMoose

Lambert Struggles to Polish Turd on 22:50 - Nov 28 by Ftnfwest

Harsh on bart

Yeah I noticed that too late. Read it as 'Lambert Struggles to Roll Turd in Glitter' instead!
[Post edited 28 Nov 2018 22:52]

Lambert Struggles to Polish Turd on 23:04 - Nov 28 with 588 viewsHerbivore

Whilst I don't blame Lambert for us being sh!te, 4 of that back 5 has played for us consistently for 2 years and yet looked worse tonight than ever. That Brizzle side would have got comfortably turned over by us 12 months ago. They were cack.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024