Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christmas cards going up and we're going down 00:55 - Nov 29 with 330 viewsGarv

Sorry if you're the Suffolk caller that I've stolen that line from.

Just got home. Baffled as to how we've lost that. What a balls up.

My two penneth for what it's worth;

My opinion of Lambert being wrong about Donacien is only enforced by Spence's performance(s). A confidence player whose confidence is shot. All three goals down his side. Constantly looks tired, slow and ponderous.

Knudsen is still not good enough, despite the fact he makes the bench for Denmark.

Taking off Roberts made us worse. Jackson offered nothing but pace, which was useless when there was no space in behind. He is not someone to win headers, he reminded me of Nouble at one stage when he had no one challenging him and still did not get his head on the ball.

Bishop was unlucky not to get on. Downes /Chalobah were left on too long without offering anything attacking.

Lankester needs to start a game. Constantly being asked to rescue a point is not fair on him.

As if it needs saying, our corners are beyond embarrassing. For a team in the second tier of English football to not have one player able to beat the first man is incredible. It says everything that we are relying on our two youngest players to deliver set pieces.

One positive was of course Sears. How could anyone not be happy for him. Gutted that he's back in the goals and we're still losing.

Time to start preparing for League one.

Also, I don't know how but I only realised after the game that Webster played tonight. I presume it was because he had little to do!
[Post edited 29 Nov 2018 1:06]

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024