Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pretty lost for words on it all really 08:33 - Nov 29 with 565 viewsKieran_Knows

I'm not sure whether to be
a) angry
b) laugh about it
or c) have a little cry

What a complete shambles ITFC have become.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2018 8:33]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Pretty lost for words on it all really on 08:49 - Nov 29 with 522 viewsnsblu1

Same.... It's as obvious as night following day that we are just not good enough to even limp over the line until January, where if in a good position ME will likely back PL, but I just can't see us picking up enough points between now and then.... So come Jan if it is pretty nailed on we are down ME isn't going to spend and you can't blame him. Prepare for L1 at that point, send Trev, Pennington, Edun back, recall who we can and play what will be the core of a L1 side.

What a sh@*house of a club we are............
Pretty lost for words on it all really on 09:12 - Nov 29 with 483 viewsKeaneish

Last night was a win, all ends up. It was just a matter of nervously sitting through it. City had scored 5 goals in 10 games and lost 4 on the bounce. They offered little threat all game and it should have been the nail in Lee Johnson's coffin...

What transpired was a horror show. Some of the softest goals i've ever seen at Portman Road and three within 10 minutes. The defending was kamikaze at times. I blamed Bart last night and although he's woefully out of form, looking back on it, the full backs were abysmal. Knudsen set the tone for his night in the first 2 minutes giving possession away in our third.

Its a long, long way back from here. have to stay within in 6 points of 21st. Its imperative.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024