Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very difficult to pick the best team at the moment 05:21 - Nov 30 with 982 viewsharlingblue

Do we go with the formation and players used during the last few games?
An under performing keeper and a mistake ridden back four? or change the formation?
Bart or Gerks, the latter has been better of the two this year.
Spence is hopeless as a full back, but could play better in a back three of himself, Chambers and Knudsen. Donacien and Kenlock to play as attacking/covering full backs. Skues and Downes/Dozzell protecting/creating, Edwards/Lancaster, Roberts/Harrison, Sears attacking.
Still looks a poor Championship side, too many of the Hurst buys are not good enough, compared with the ones we lost from MM's under performing side of last year, Garner, McGoldrick, Webster, Celina, Carter-Vickers and most of all Waghorn.

Very difficult to pick the best team at the moment on 09:02 - Nov 30 with 925 viewsGuthrum

I'd keep the same formation (for continuity and it has produced goals), just bringing Donacien in for Spence and possibly resting Bialkowski.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Very difficult to pick the best team at the moment on 09:06 - Nov 30 with 922 viewsSteve_M

Very difficult to pick the best team at the moment on 09:02 - Nov 30 by Guthrum

I'd keep the same formation (for continuity and it has produced goals), just bringing Donacien in for Spence and possibly resting Bialkowski.

I think we need to freshen things up further forward, Roberts and Edwards were tiring by the middle of the second half on Wednesday. It might make sense to change one of Chalobah or Downes too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I'll give you a clue... on 09:32 - Nov 30 with 911 viewsSwansea_Blue

..it's not us.

I'd stick pretty much with Wednesday's (there's certainly room to ring changes at RB and CF though). But a bit of stability and concentrate on defensive shape and incremental improvements and we might start seeing some better results. Not many teams at home will lose after scoring twice against Bristol, so if we can sort out these stupid mistakes we give ourselves a fighting chance.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Very difficult to pick the best team at the moment on 09:35 - Nov 30 with 902 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

I'd pick

Gerken
Donacien
Chambers
Pennington
Knudsen
Skuse
Bishop
Chalobah
Rowe/Jackson
Sears
Lankester
Very difficult to pick the best team at the moment on 09:42 - Nov 30 with 890 viewsSnedders

Bart
Spence
Chambers
Pennington
Knudsen
Skuse
Downes
Bishop
Sears
Harrison
Lankester
Very difficult to pick the best team at the moment on 10:05 - Nov 30 with 870 viewsJammyDodgerrr

I think just resting Roberts is what needs to happen at the minute. The rest is solid and is working(generally) and we need to keep the defence the same ideally.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Very difficult to pick the best team at the moment on 13:10 - Nov 30 with 809 viewseddiespearitt03

Very difficult to pick the best team at the moment on 09:35 - Nov 30 by No_Moore_Kieffer

I'd pick

Gerken
Donacien
Chambers
Pennington
Knudsen
Skuse
Bishop
Chalobah
Rowe/Jackson
Sears
Lankester

Just going round in circles and everyone is still hoping the same players can compete in the Championship. We have not exactly done anything spectacular the last few seasons so this dilemma was bubbling under the surface.

It is obvious we are going no where fast until we sign 5 bloody good footballers. A big striker up front ....2 midfield players and 2 defenders.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024