Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Nottingham Forest v Ipswich Town Pre-Match Press Conference - Live 08:30 - Nov 30 with 3578 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34954/twtv-nottingham-forest-v-ipswich-t

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Nottingham Forest Pre-Match Press Conference on 08:51 - Nov 30 with 2998 viewsPhilTWTD

Should be just about on time today.
Nottingham Forest Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:00 - Nov 30 with 2984 viewstractorboyjim

Morning all
Nottingham Forest Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:00 - Nov 30 with 2983 viewsGavTWTD

Morning

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Nottingham Forest Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:04 - Nov 30 with 2975 viewsPhilTWTD

Doing iFollow.
Nottingham Forest Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:06 - Nov 30 with 2971 viewsslade1

if anyone can sort the mess Hurst left behind Lambert can, but he can only do so much with the 'quality' of players Hurst signed
Nottingham Forest Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:07 - Nov 30 with 2968 viewsPhilTWTD

On his way!
Nottingham Forest Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:07 - Nov 30 with 2968 viewsbrittaniaman

Absolutely Agree slade1
Nottingham Forest Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:08 - Nov 30 with 2963 viewsbrittaniaman

comments are slow on here this morning,
Login to get fewer ads

Nottingham Forest Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:09 - Nov 30 with 2962 viewsDeano69

a bit like our defending then

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Nottingham Forest Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:09 - Nov 30 with 2961 viewsslade1

I dont even blame the players, its not their fault Hurst signed them. You can maybe blood 1 or 2 lower league players into a team with the help of the 'other players but not 4 or 5
Nottingham Forest Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:11 - Nov 30 with 2959 viewsRevAdrian

Phil, do try to be a bit more like Sky. Things start on time when they telvise things!

RevAdrian
Blog: [Blog] I’ve Seen Three Ipswich Teams in Two Matches – Will the Real One Stand Up?

Nottingham Forest Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:13 - Nov 30 with 2956 viewsGavTWTD

It's hardly Phil's fault they don't turn up on time. I'd prefer it if we had a "coming soon" graphic but that costs money as far as I can see

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Nottingham Forest Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:15 - Nov 30 with 2950 viewsRevAdrian

My poor attempt at morning humour. You guys are great

RevAdrian
Blog: [Blog] I’ve Seen Three Ipswich Teams in Two Matches – Will the Real One Stand Up?

Nottingham Forest Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:15 - Nov 30 with 2947 viewsslade1

if anyone can sort the mess Hurst left behind Lambert can, but he can only do so much with the 'quality' of players Hurst signed
Nottingham Forest Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:15 - Nov 30 with 2947 viewsslade1

I dont even blame the players, its not their fault Hurst signed them. You can maybe blood 1 or 2 lower league players into a team with the help of the 'other players but not 4 or 5
Nottingham Forest Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:17 - Nov 30 with 2943 viewsslade1

why did my comment post again??
Nottingham Forest Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:19 - Nov 30 with 2942 viewskpblues

Cole Skuse as a playmaker?????? Holding Yes but surely not a playmaker?

Poll: Do you want Ipswich to be a city?

Nottingham Forest Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:21 - Nov 30 with 2938 viewsslade1

has the sound gone or is it just me?
Nottingham Forest Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:22 - Nov 30 with 2938 viewscobboldkid

Individual errors and bad luck have cost us this season
Nottingham Forest Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:23 - Nov 30 with 2937 viewsGavTWTD

just you

Nottingham Forest Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:23 - Nov 30 with 2937 viewsGavTWTD

did you refresh the page slade1?

Nottingham Forest Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:23 - Nov 30 with 2937 viewskpblues

Your right Cobboldkid. We haven't had the best of luck sometimes

Nottingham Forest Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:24 - Nov 30 with 2937 viewsslade1

sound ok now thank, my mistake!
Nottingham Forest Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:26 - Nov 30 with 2935 viewskpblues

Good conference TWTD guys - thanks

Nottingham Forest Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:26 - Nov 30 with 2934 viewsWarkys_Tash

Yes, thanks Gav, Phil

WT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024