Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
conceding late/last-minute goals - this has to be some kind of record, surely 15:21 - Nov 30 with 840 viewsIllinoisblue

didn't realise our ability to mess things up when playing at Forest was quite this bad:

In 2011 Forest scored in the 84th and 90th minutes through Joel Lynch and Marcus Tudgay to come from behind to win 3-2, in 2013 their goal in a 1-0 victory came on 84 via Lewis McGugan, then a year later Michail Antonio made it 2-2 in the dying moments. In 2015 ex-Blue Liam Trotter, making his Forest debut, also netted a last-minute equaliser as the game ended 1-1.

At the City Ground in April, caretaker-boss Bryan Klug was denied a first match victory as Forest staged yet another last-gasp turnaround.

The Blues had gone ahead via Ward in the 38th minute and looked set to hold on to their lead until their goalscorer bundled Ben Brereton over in the penalty area in the final minute and, after the England U19 international had netted from the spot, Joe Lolley smashed home a volley deep in injury time to win it for Forest, who had previously gone six games without a goal.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

conceding late/last-minute goals - this has to be some kind of record, surely on 15:25 - Nov 30 with 833 viewsSteve_M

Yes, I've been twice and seen us throw away five points in injury time.

The 2013 match is a bit harsh to include given we had nine men after Lee Martin showed his worth yet again. Actually, wasn't that Wednesday's ref for that game? He's still crap I see.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

conceding late/last-minute goals - this has to be some kind of record, surely on 15:55 - Nov 30 with 785 viewsIllinoisblue

conceding late/last-minute goals - this has to be some kind of record, surely on 15:25 - Nov 30 by Steve_M

The 2013 match is a bit harsh to include given we had nine men after Lee Martin showed his worth yet again. Actually, wasn't that Wednesday's ref for that game? He's still crap I see.

it's all teed up nicely for Murphy (93), Grabban (95) tomorrow. Should probably put some money on that.

62 - 78 - 81

conceding late/last-minute goals - this has to be some kind of record, surely on 16:24 - Nov 30 with 761 viewsbluejake78

conceding late/last-minute goals - this has to be some kind of record, surely on 15:55 - Nov 30 by Illinoisblue

it's all teed up nicely for Murphy (93), Grabban (95) tomorrow. Should probably put some money on that.

The 5th & 6th goal?
conceding late/last-minute goals - this has to be some kind of record, surely on 16:58 - Nov 30 with 729 viewsIllinoisblue

conceding late/last-minute goals - this has to be some kind of record, surely on 16:24 - Nov 30 by bluejake78

The 5th & 6th goal?

I wasn't being THAT pessimistic, but let's be honest, that's probably more likely than a heartbreaking 2-1 loss.

Football, bloody hell.

62 - 78 - 81

conceding late/last-minute goals - this has to be some kind of record, surely on 17:16 - Nov 30 with 715 viewsEastTownBlue

I was there for the Trotter one in 2015. As soon as the board went up for five minutes of injury time it was inevitable.
conceding late/last-minute goals - this has to be some kind of record, surely on 17:27 - Nov 30 with 700 viewsPhilTWTD

conceding late/last-minute goals - this has to be some kind of record, surely on 15:25 - Nov 30 by Steve_M

I forgot it was that one, was thinking the goal was the screamer he hit in a previous game. Will add that we were down to nine men for the second time in the club's history, Martin having been red-carded in both, of course.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024