Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest v Ipswich Town - Teams 14:10 - Dec 1 with 1143 viewsGavTWTD

This post has been edited by an administrator

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Nottingham Forest v Ipswich Town - Teams on 14:14 - Dec 1 with 1006 viewsRomeo4

I don’t rate a couple of them but can see why PL is sticking with the same defensive unit. Chopping & changing back there will not help at all. Hopefully Ward will offer a bit more protection for Spence than Edwards did the other night, especially up against Lolley.

COYB
Nottingham Forest v Ipswich Town - Teams on 14:16 - Dec 1 with 953 viewsWestover

Happy with that except Frank Spencer who should not be anywhere near the starting eleven IMO.
Nottingham Forest v Ipswich Town - Teams on 14:17 - Dec 1 with 916 viewsNo9

Nottingham Forest v Ipswich Town - Teams on 14:14 - Dec 1 by Romeo4

I don’t rate a couple of them but can see why PL is sticking with the same defensive unit. Chopping & changing back there will not help at all. Hopefully Ward will offer a bit more protection for Spence than Edwards did the other night, especially up against Lolley.

COYB

Stability in the team is important, chopping & changing has been as much of a problem as individual performances.
PL said some needed a break playing for Town & country.
This is how developing a new team and mentality works, squad football is here to stay
Nottingham Forest v Ipswich Town - Teams on 14:21 - Dec 1 with 850 viewsDarth_Koont

Nice one. Bit more ball-playing in the centre and Lankester looks better at keeping the ball than Edwards.

Just hope that Jackson gets some service along the ground or at least isn't left isolated up top.

Pronouns: He/Him

Nottingham Forest v Ipswich Town - Teams on 14:45 - Dec 1 with 746 viewspointofblue

We need to ensure the wide attacking players drop back to support the full backs in a 4-3-3. Lambert said we need to stop the crosses coming in and he's right but that relies on the full backs not being exposed.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024