Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do the mick outers currently feel like the people 17:23 - Dec 1 with 5302 viewsGeefunk

That voted for brexit??

Maybe the mick outers were brexiteers

Do the mick outers currently feel like the people on 17:24 - Dec 1 with 5290 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Who?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Do the mick outers currently feel like the people on 17:50 - Dec 1 with 5202 viewsbobbyramsey

Nope we needed a fresh start and by Christ we're gonna get one.....
Do the mick outers currently feel like the people on 17:52 - Dec 1 with 5193 viewswarkthisway

you obviously didn't go to the games last season

bentnkuqi

on 17:53 - Dec 1 with 5182 views_

Do the mick outers currently feel like the people on 17:54 - Dec 1 with 5173 viewsJ2BLUE

I feel like you're an idiot.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Do the mick outers currently feel like the people on 17:55 - Dec 1 with 5172 viewsbobbyramsey

We were never going to get anywhere with Mick, he was just prolonging the agony.....
Do the mick outers currently feel like the people on 17:57 - Dec 1 with 5160 viewsSwansea_Blue

on 17:53 - Dec 1 by _

^Phil, can you just sticky this please. It’ll save time people having to repeat it several times a day.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Do the mick outers currently feel like the people on 17:58 - Dec 1 with 5147 viewsSwansea_Blue

Why do people think this is a good time to try to divide the fan base and score points?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Do the mick outers currently feel like the people on 18:02 - Dec 1 with 5122 viewstextbackup

EX EX MANAGER....

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Do the mick outers currently feel like the people on 18:03 - Dec 1 with 5120 viewsTonytown

on 17:53 - Dec 1 by _

This post by Libero is bang on.

Evans needed to give Mick money in the January of the play off season to loan a couple of players to make the difference going forward and it could have been so different.

He didn’t and we stagnated and clearly only MM and his contacts got us the likes of Didzy, Murphy, Fraser, Lawrence, Waghorn which enabled us to compete even though the football was dire

We don’t have any real quality players that are fit and proven at this level and Lambert has got a real tough job on his hands.

We need at least 5 first team players to come in in January and other than loans I can’t see that happening and we still have 3 loanees presuming that Graham has gone and surely Donaciens work permit must be sorted by then.

We are a right old mess
Do the mick outers currently feel like the people on 18:07 - Dec 1 with 5072 viewspickles110564

Nope I was a Super Mick fan and voted out!
Do the mick outers currently feel like the people on 18:12 - Dec 1 with 5023 viewsJDB23

People will laugh but I see similarities between our situation and Arsenals. A large portion of their fan base were completely fed up of Wenger and felt like time for change was needed, how many so called pundits, oppo fans etc were screaming BCWYWF at them?

They seem to be pretty happy right now and look to be constantly improving. Both managers came to the end of their time and had to go, difference is they got their replacement right, we didn't. How people are still so obsessed with Mick is beyond me.
Do the mick outers currently feel like the people on 18:15 - Dec 1 with 5013 viewsTractorWood

I accepted and respected MM for what he was. A great motivator, man manager and brilliant on a shoestring. However, the club was painfully divided, his impact was reducing and the club was rudderless, although it arguably is still until January. To me, his position was untenable after he told the away fans at Carrow Road to f**k off, regardless of whether or not he was factually correct.

I voted remain by the way. Just because I saw an exit as a pointless clerical excercise.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Do the mick outers currently feel like the people on 18:18 - Dec 1 with 4984 viewsGeefunk

Do the mick outers currently feel like the people on 18:12 - Dec 1 by JDB23

People will laugh but I see similarities between our situation and Arsenals. A large portion of their fan base were completely fed up of Wenger and felt like time for change was needed, how many so called pundits, oppo fans etc were screaming BCWYWF at them?

They seem to be pretty happy right now and look to be constantly improving. Both managers came to the end of their time and had to go, difference is they got their replacement right, we didn't. How people are still so obsessed with Mick is beyond me.

Why are people saying it was right for Mick to go ? We are adrift at the bottom of table and going down with an empty stadium. We would of been mid table.

How could it of possibly been right to hound him out of the club. It was obvious he was overachieving under impossible circumstances
Do the mick outers currently feel like the people on 18:28 - Dec 1 with 4918 viewsBrixtonBlue

Do the mick outers currently feel like the people on 18:18 - Dec 1 by Geefunk

Why are people saying it was right for Mick to go ? We are adrift at the bottom of table and going down with an empty stadium. We would of been mid table.

How could it of possibly been right to hound him out of the club. It was obvious he was overachieving under impossible circumstances

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Do the mick outers currently feel like the people on 18:30 - Dec 1 with 4906 viewsJ2BLUE

Do the mick outers currently feel like the people on 18:28 - Dec 1 by BrixtonBlue

Yea he should of known that, or at least you would of thought so.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Do the mick outers currently feel like the people on 18:31 - Dec 1 with 4888 viewsCurrie10

Do the mick outers currently feel like the people on 17:55 - Dec 1 by bobbyramsey

We were never going to get anywhere with Mick, he was just prolonging the agony.....

Sadly, that WAS getting somewhere. Something that many didn't want to accept, but it was the reality.
Do the mick outers currently feel like the people on 19:33 - Dec 1 with 4783 viewsDarth_Koont

The more stupid Mick Outers are definitely like the more stupid Brexiteers.

Pronouns: He/Him

Do the mick outers currently feel like the people on 20:17 - Dec 1 with 4668 viewsTrequartista

There are STILL people who think sacking Mick and the next appointment were the same decision?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Do the mick outers currently feel like the people on 01:11 - Dec 2 with 4486 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Do the mick outers currently feel like the people on 20:17 - Dec 1 by Trequartista

There are STILL people who think sacking Mick and the next appointment were the same decision?

It’s almost like when your manager is overachieving, the chances of getting a replacement as good or better is much lower...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Do the mick outers currently feel like the people on 12:52 - Dec 3 with 4288 viewstractorboysuffolk

Do the mick outers currently feel like the people on 18:18 - Dec 1 by Geefunk

Well said, could not agree with you more. MM is sitting pretty now and all the haters are still pushing this "it was time for him to go" nonsense, perhaps to make themselves feel better, mindful of the absolute mess we are now in. All of our own making. I don't see how posts like this are divisive either, these are the "facts" (Benitez, 2009).
Do the mick outers currently feel like the people on 13:01 - Dec 3 with 4271 viewsStirlingArcher

Do the mick outers currently feel like the people on 12:52 - Dec 3 by tractorboysuffolk

Well said, could not agree with you more. MM is sitting pretty now and all the haters are still pushing this "it was time for him to go" nonsense, perhaps to make themselves feel better, mindful of the absolute mess we are now in. All of our own making. I don't see how posts like this are divisive either, these are the "facts" (Benitez, 2009).

let's not forget:

the fans didn't start the rift, they weren't singing "your football is sh1te" week in and week out...

the fans didn't over-analyse and therefore take umbrage at EVERY press release MM made...

The fans pay their money therefore know better than everyone at the club how to run it from finance through to team selection, training and physios

The fans wanted a "young hungry up and coming Manager"
the fans wanted "less Premier league journeymen" and wanted "young exciting talent from the lower divisions"

We got the above 2 (apparently) but within 5 minutes, the things the fans wanted, weren't what they wanted.

It's apparently just cool to hate
Do the mick outers currently feel like the people on 13:05 - Dec 3 with 4262 viewsCoastalblue

Who qualifies as Mick Outer?

I thought it was time for a change and supported that decision when it came, I never campaigned for him to go or shouted at him though, I wouldn't have been massively upset if he'd stayed another year but still think it was right he went.

Am I a Mick Outer?

I don't think he'd have had us comfortably mid table this season either.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024