Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s a truism but one win is really what we need 20:09 - Dec 2 with 989 viewsOxford_Blue

To kick start PL’s tenure: such a shame that they threw this away against Bristol City but the teams around them are very poor too and not winning either such that if we get three points and close the gap a little it will breed confidence and take the pressure off.

We are going to have to do it with the current group in the main because I’m not sure we are going to find several good quality loanees in January - anyone that good is unlikely to be listed for loan or will be snapped up by a team with more money; most loanees are either not getting a game in their own squads or are youngsters.

It’s a truism but one win is really what we need on 20:33 - Dec 2 with 937 viewsBlueBadger

What we need is quite a few wins on the bounce.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

It’s a truism but one win is really what we need on 21:20 - Dec 2 with 896 viewsSuperblue95

It’s a truism but one win is really what we need on 20:33 - Dec 2 by BlueBadger

3 wins in a row and we'd probably still be bottom. Lambert has a hell of a job on his hands

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

It’s a truism but one win is really what we need on 21:36 - Dec 2 with 869 viewsOxford_Blue

It’s a truism but one win is really what we need on 20:33 - Dec 2 by BlueBadger

Yes - but a marathon starts with one step.
It’s a truism but one win is really what we need on 22:40 - Dec 2 with 810 viewsVaughan8

Agree with other. One solitary win on its own is not going to be enough. If not a few wins in a row, we need to be 3 or 4 games unbeaten or something.

I can't see where we are going to get that form. I hope it comes buy I cannot see it.

As Fraser in dad's army would say........We're doomed!
It’s a truism but one win is really what we need on 23:02 - Dec 2 with 781 viewsSwansea_Blue

It’s a truism but one win is really what we need on 21:36 - Dec 2 by Oxford_Blue

Yes - but a marathon starts with one step.

But then you need another, and then another, and another, another, another....

Are you sure this analogy works?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024