Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... 12:11 - Dec 3 with 7697 viewsmonytowbray

So tinpot.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 12:13 - Dec 3 with 5655 viewsJ2BLUE

Fair play to them, that's actually decent.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 12:14 - Dec 3 with 5641 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

This is brilliant!

not sure if it will catch on though

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 12:16 - Dec 3 with 5622 viewsITFC_Forever

Not really, we did exactly the same to them a few years ago when the boot was on the other foot.... if you dish it out, you've got to be able to take it back.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 12:17 - Dec 3 with 5605 viewsmonytowbray

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 12:16 - Dec 3 by ITFC_Forever

Not really, we did exactly the same to them a few years ago when the boot was on the other foot.... if you dish it out, you've got to be able to take it back.

Someone wrote an entire Xmas song about them on our end? How embarrassing.

It's not the stick that I posted it for, more how sh1t it is.

TWTD never forgets…

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 12:17 - Dec 3 with 5599 viewsCoco

Like we wouldn’t do the same if the other way around. Laugh with it i say - it must be incredibly hilarious for them.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 12:19 - Dec 3 with 5582 viewsJ2BLUE

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 12:17 - Dec 3 by monytowbray

Someone wrote an entire Xmas song about them on our end? How embarrassing.

It's not the stick that I posted it for, more how sh1t it is.

You embraced the mind-meltingly stupid 'mind the gap' but this is embarrassing?

Truly impaired.

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 12:20 - Dec 3 with 5563 viewsSitfcB

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 12:17 - Dec 3 by Coco

Like we wouldn’t do the same if the other way around. Laugh with it i say - it must be incredibly hilarious for them.

Them stnuc are more bothered about us being bottom than them being clear at the top.

Weird.

Yeah we’d be laughing if the tables were turned, but we’d be to buzzing about being top to keep going on and on about them.

It’s literally all they’re going on about.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 12:21 - Dec 3 with 5551 viewsCoco

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 12:19 - Dec 3 by J2BLUE

Its like people expect them to feel sorry for us.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Login to get fewer ads

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 12:22 - Dec 3 with 5548 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Don't give them any credit.

This is years old. Have a feeling Sunderland wrote it when Newcastle first went down. The Norwich fan has merely replaced them with us and added the odd let's be having you.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 12:22 - Dec 3 with 5548 viewsmonytowbray

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 12:19 - Dec 3 by J2BLUE

They originally came up with that too, it was a response taking the p1ss out of them for it in the first place.

It's an embarrassingly p1ss poor chant that looks like a 12 year old spent all evening writing.

TWTD never forgets…

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 12:23 - Dec 3 with 5528 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 12:17 - Dec 3 by Coco

To be fair, I wouldnt.

I really dont spend much time looking at what Norwich are up to.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 12:23 - Dec 3 with 5524 viewsFrimleyBlue

tbf that's brilliant

IF IF were ever got to a point where we were top and Norwich were bottom, by Christ i'd enjoy letting my Norwich fan friends know about it

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 12:24 - Dec 3 with 5515 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 12:22 - Dec 3 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Don't give them any credit.

This is years old. Have a feeling Sunderland wrote it when Newcastle first went down. The Norwich fan has merely replaced them with us and added the odd let's be having you.

I'll give them credit if they re-hash this;

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 12:24 - Dec 3 with 5512 viewswkj

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 12:22 - Dec 3 by monytowbray

They originally came up with that too, it was a response taking the p1ss out of them for it in the first place.

It's an embarrassingly p1ss poor chant that looks like a 12 year old spent all evening writing.

They originally came up with that too... so... what you are saying is, we would do the same thing if roles were reversed?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 12:24 - Dec 3 with 5512 viewsmonytowbray

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 12:23 - Dec 3 by FrimleyBlue

tbf that's brilliant

IF IF were ever got to a point where we were top and Norwich were bottom, by Christ i'd enjoy letting my Norwich fan friends know about it

I would too. But I'd hope someone in our lot wouldn't dedicate time writing something as embarrassingly sh1t as the above!

TWTD never forgets…

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 12:26 - Dec 3 with 5494 viewsmonytowbray

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 12:24 - Dec 3 by wkj

They originally came up with that too... so... what you are saying is, we would do the same thing if roles were reversed?

I think you're struggling to grasp the difference between "giving banter" (fair) and "giving banter that is literally awful" (which is what the above LOLWTF is).

TWTD never forgets…

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 12:28 - Dec 3 with 5474 viewswkj

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 12:24 - Dec 3 by monytowbray

I would too. But I'd hope someone in our lot wouldn't dedicate time writing something as embarrassingly sh1t as the above!

Top lols for you beliving our lot isn't capable of sh**e banter

Brighton Banner,
Brentford Sticker,
Bed-sheet Protests,
We're f*ing loaded,
Boo-ing an U23 player

We are just as capable of being pish poor at banter and you're nothing but a fool if you think otherwise :P

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 12:36 - Dec 3 with 5419 viewsJ2BLUE

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 12:22 - Dec 3 by monytowbray

I once posted something similar on Betfair forums. Took about 10 minutes.

Far better to just hold your hands up and say well played than get all teary over it.

Truly impaired.

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 13:08 - Dec 3 with 5298 viewsmonytowbray

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 12:28 - Dec 3 by wkj

Top lols for you beliving our lot isn't capable of sh**e banter

Brighton Banner,
Brentford Sticker,
Bed-sheet Protests,
We're f*ing loaded,
Boo-ing an U23 player

We are just as capable of being pish poor at banter and you're nothing but a fool if you think otherwise :P

Oh, I'm not saying we don't do anything embarrassing already either.

What was the Brentford sticker?

TWTD never forgets…

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 13:09 - Dec 3 with 5295 viewsmonytowbray

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 12:36 - Dec 3 by J2BLUE

I once posted something similar on Betfair forums. Took about 10 minutes.

Far better to just hold your hands up and say well played than get all teary over it.

Not sure how you are struggling to grasp the point of every post you read recently.

TWTD never forgets…

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 13:22 - Dec 3 with 5219 viewsFrimleyBlue

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 13:09 - Dec 3 by monytowbray

Not sure how you are struggling to grasp the point of every post you read recently.

Callis in J2 defence, what point is it you're making in your OP?

They are delighted to be top, their rivals are rock bottom and they fancied and enjoyed taking the time to write a song about it.

One of our section 6 wrote a song about a league win 56 years ago. I'm on the fence on this song tbh, on one hand it's celebrating, but when you actually hear it " Champions of England......... were you, brilliant, when? " back in 62" oh

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 13:34 - Dec 3 with 5177 viewsGlasgowBlue

Mind the gap.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 13:37 - Dec 3 with 5168 viewsGlasgowBlue

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 12:26 - Dec 3 by monytowbray

I think you're struggling to grasp the difference between "giving banter" (fair) and "giving banter that is literally awful" (which is what the above LOLWTF is).

Weren't you one of those who thoroughly embraced the idea of raising money to fly a banner behind a light aircraft?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 13:40 - Dec 3 with 5153 viewsshoopdelang

Bastards. Making light of aids, poverty and starvation in Africa.
Someone actually dedicated time and effort to this... on 13:54 - Dec 3 with 5093 viewsCheshire_Tractor

(Tubthumping)

We may go down, but we’ll get up again
You are never gonna keep us down

He wins a Championship, he wins a World Cup
He wins a FA Cup, he wins a Uefa Cup
We sing the songs that remind us of the good times