Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roasted by a vegan..... 16:14 - Dec 3 with 20903 viewshampstead_blue

This has to be the insult of the year.

A family friend is a vegan, cool, he's a lovely guy and has great food ideas. No worries there.

He posted a link to a film promoting that diet on FB, again nothing to worry about.
A friend of his, and one whom would turn out to be rather angry and militant, posted some barbed spiteful toot about meat eaters being the great satan....blah, blah, blah.

I pointed out that typically a polite and reasoned debate as to global warming would not put it all down to us.

At that point she lost the plot.

So, I am now a 'bringer of holocaust'.
Check that out. Eating meat makes me a bringer of holocaust.

Anyone got any other top insults?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:16 - Dec 3 with 4149 viewsSpruceMoose

The moral of the story is, FB comments on are mainly for thickos. It's like a fancy News Comment section on here.

Rise above it!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:17 - Dec 3 with 4143 viewsJ2BLUE

No idea if it's accurate or not but Cowspiracy or Forks over Knives said a reduction in methane would have an immediate impact where as reducing other emissions would take ages.

Maybe you are satan.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:18 - Dec 3 with 4136 viewsmonytowbray

Militant? Did he invade your house and set fire to all your food?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:20 - Dec 3 with 4133 viewswkj

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:18 - Dec 3 by monytowbray

No but they threatened to break into my house on a football website and kill my dog

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:21 - Dec 3 with 4098 viewsJ2BLUE

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:20 - Dec 3 by wkj

No but they threatened to break into my house on a football website and kill my dog

Yea sorry about that mate.

Truly impaired.

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:22 - Dec 3 with 4111 viewshampstead_blue

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:18 - Dec 3 by monytowbray

they did not, but I did post an image of the rare rib of beef roast I had just prepared for supper.......

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:22 - Dec 3 with 4101 viewswkj

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:21 - Dec 3 by J2BLUE

Yea sorry about that mate.

You fruit shamed me earlier, and now this? what are you trying to do with my diet!

Crybaby

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:23 - Dec 3 with 4093 viewswkj

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:22 - Dec 3 by hampstead_blue

they did not, but I did post an image of the rare rib of beef roast I had just prepared for supper.......

I am doing a rib roast for chrimbo dinbo this year too, hope you enjoy it

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:24 - Dec 3 with 4076 viewsmonytowbray

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:20 - Dec 3 by wkj

Here lies the problem. All these "A VEGAN THREATENED ME" accusations the press jump on are nothing more than snowflakes getting upset by hypothetical logic, changing the context and running a mile with it.

No one threatened to break into your house and kill your dog.

TWTD never forgets…

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:24 - Dec 3 with 4070 viewsJ2BLUE

And that achieved?

Truly impaired.

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:26 - Dec 3 with 4064 viewsSpruceMoose

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:24 - Dec 3 by J2BLUE

And that achieved?

Well, hearing about is has made me hungry.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:26 - Dec 3 with 4076 viewswkj

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:24 - Dec 3 by monytowbray

Here lies the problem. All these "A VEGAN THREATENED ME" accusations the press jump on are nothing more than snowflakes getting upset by hypothetical logic, changing the context and running a mile with it.

That was an awful lot of words to say "You're right WKJ, I made a stupid point that day"

Crybaby

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:26 - Dec 3 with 4070 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Uncle Ted says it how it is

[Post edited 3 Dec 2018 18:07]

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:26 - Dec 3 with 4057 viewsfooters

What a roast. You should take up after dinner speaking.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:26 - Dec 3 with 4056 viewsSpruceMoose

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:26 - Dec 3 by wkj

That was an awful lot of words to say "You're right WKJ, I made a stupid point that day"

I'm going to break into your house and kill your dog. I also woke up this morning and decided to be Vegan.

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:26 - Dec 3 with 4058 viewsmonytowbray

Well today I've been told by all the major news outlets we're now apparently trying to ban phrases that contain "bacon" because they upset and offend vegans so I suppose that'll do it.

FYI in case anyone has seen that story doing the rounds today - No vegans are tying to ban words and the news story never happened if you read past the share bait headline.

TWTD never forgets…

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:27 - Dec 3 with 4049 viewshomer_123

What's your take on animals eating animals?

Would you be OK with humans eating meat if it were not on such a mass scale (given we are omnivores by design)?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:27 - Dec 3 with 4036 viewsSpruceMoose

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:26 - Dec 3 by monytowbray

Well today I've been told by all the major news outlets we're now apparently trying to ban phrases that contain "bacon" because they upset and offend vegans so I suppose that'll do it.

FYI in case anyone has seen that story doing the rounds today - No vegans are tying to ban words and the news story never happened if you read past the share bait headline.

I'd love to read those links please! I could use a chuckle.

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:27 - Dec 3 with 4035 viewsmonytowbray

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:26 - Dec 3 by wkj

Nope, the point still stands. If you wouldn't like someone doing it to your dog you should be considering why you pay towards someone doing it to any other animal.

TWTD never forgets…

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:29 - Dec 3 with 4025 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

"Couldn't she have some wafer thin Ham Barbara?""

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:29 - Dec 3 with 4025 viewswkj

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:26 - Dec 3 by SpruceMoose

I'm going to break into your house and kill your dog. I also woke up this morning and decided to be Vegan.

That there is the one single reason I cant become vegan, I don't like trespassing

Crybaby

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:29 - Dec 3 with 4013 viewsSpruceMoose

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:27 - Dec 3 by monytowbray

Nope, the point still stands. If you wouldn't like someone doing it to your dog you should be considering why you pay towards someone doing it to any other animal.

It isn't wkj's fault his dog isn't tasty. Although, I told him to buy a micropig, but he wouldn't listen.

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:30 - Dec 3 with 4017 viewswkj

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:27 - Dec 3 by monytowbray

Still more words to say "You're right WKJ, I made a crap comparison"

Crybaby

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:30 - Dec 3 with 4007 viewsmonytowbray

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:27 - Dec 3 by homer_123

What's your take on animals eating animals?

Would you be OK with humans eating meat if it were not on such a mass scale (given we are omnivores by design)?

Animals hunt based on instinct and needs. Humans eat it based on taste via convenience and mass production despite having viable alternatives and a developed conscience.

I'm for reduction for sure, it's better, but I'd rather we'd have sacked it off completely in the near/distant future. I genuinely believe that will happen sooner or later too.

TWTD never forgets…

Roasted by a vegan..... on 16:30 - Dec 3 with 4002 viewsJ2BLUE

It wasn't really logic. It was a point fairly easily deflected once it was changed to compare two actual equivalents and not twisted to prove your point.

Genuinely not looking to have a go. You have some strong arguments but that is not one of them.

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024