Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All you commuters with your computers. Anyone know if they still have one of tho 18:36 - Dec 3 with 748 viewsLord_Lucan

se passport photo machines at Ipswich station?

Thanks

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

All you commuters with your computers. Anyone know if they still have one of tho on 18:37 - Dec 3 with 735 viewsSpruceMoose

If you post your picture on here I'll crop it for you.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

All you commuters with your computers. Anyone know if they still have one of tho on 18:38 - Dec 3 with 734 viewsDubtractor

Don't think they do. Last time I did a pic it was in the little photo shop at side of cornhill.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

All you commuters with your computers. Anyone know if they still have one of tho on 18:38 - Dec 3 with 737 viewsJ2BLUE

https://www.greateranglia.co.uk/travel-information/station-information/ips

According to this they do.

Shops information News agent Passport Photo Booth

EDIT: Most large supermarkets have one.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2018 18:38]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

All you commuters with your computers. Anyone know if they still have one of tho on 18:40 - Dec 3 with 718 viewsSitfcB

If they do I’m not sure where it is as haven’t seen it but I suppose it’s not something you notice unless you go looking.

Thinking about it it might be on the platform near the toilets.

If not I know must big supermarkets have them or the photo shop on the Cornhill opposite where The wharf used to be do them properly.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

All you commuters with your computers. Anyone know if they still have one of tho on 19:03 - Dec 3 with 681 viewsLord_Lucan

All you commuters with your computers. Anyone know if they still have one of tho on 18:40 - Dec 3 by SitfcB

If they do I’m not sure where it is as haven’t seen it but I suppose it’s not something you notice unless you go looking.

Thinking about it it might be on the platform near the toilets.

If not I know must big supermarkets have them or the photo shop on the Cornhill opposite where The wharf used to be do them properly.

Used to be by the toilets, I forgot I need it for visa application in the morning but I'm sure they'll have one around Liv St when I get there.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024