Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump's disregard for his country 12:50 - Dec 5 with 12239 viewsSwansea_Blue

Remember some time last year when us lefty, centrist, and only slightly righty, liberal snowflakes jumped up and down about legislation Trump had brought in to strip environmental protections from coastal areas and some of the country's prime wilderness?

Well a new study has now been able to look at some of the impacts that his policies are now having. Depressing stuff really, given he's got a moral obligation to look after his country for future generations.

Some great pictures too - reminds me what a wonderful place America is despite some of the things that go on over there.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/dec/05/american-wilderness-trump-en

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Trump's disregard for his country on 13:16 - Dec 5 with 5455 viewsCurrie10

Ah the Guardian, as guilty as the Daily Mail for speaking one wing rubbish.

How the left mock the Daily Mail.

God the Guardian is toilet paper.
Trump's disregard for his country on 13:18 - Dec 5 with 5445 viewsHerbivore

Trump's disregard for his country on 13:16 - Dec 5 by Currie10

You're comparing the Guardian to the Mail? My word, you are utterly clueless. Sure they have their political bias but they're not wilfully dishonest.

Which bit of the article do you take issue with anyway?
[Post edited 5 Dec 2018 13:19]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Trump's disregard for his country on 13:21 - Dec 5 with 5430 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Wow the guardian in anti trump article shock.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Trump's disregard for his country on 13:21 - Dec 5 with 5426 viewsCurrie10

Trump's disregard for his country on 13:18 - Dec 5 by Herbivore

You're comparing the Guardian to the Mail? My word, you are utterly clueless. Sure they have their political bias but they're not wilfully dishonest.

Which bit of the article do you take issue with anyway?
[Post edited 5 Dec 2018 13:19]

Yes, I am comparing the Guardian to the Mail dear snowflake.

It seems perfectly acceptable for the left to mock the Daily Mail for X Y Z.

Well, the Guardian is left wing giberish - so I have no interest in reading a single word of their agenda.

Didn't read the article and never will read a word of the Guardian - in the same way I would expect you wouldn't read a word of the Daily Mail.

Not like the Guardian are going to write anything positive about Trump for the duration of his term so may aswell ignore this article like anything else they will say re Trump.
Trump's disregard for his country on 13:22 - Dec 5 with 5421 viewsCurrie10

Trump's disregard for his country on 13:21 - Dec 5 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Wow the guardian in anti trump article shock.

Exactly this.

Well I never.
Trump's disregard for his country on 13:25 - Dec 5 with 5417 viewsBlueBadger

And here come the snowflakes to defend Trumpy-wumpy.

You can always spot a patriot by how keen he is to support a foreign white supremacist, regardless of what he's actually doing.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Trump's disregard for his country on 13:25 - Dec 5 with 5413 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

oh look herbie's going bananas at you criticising the guardianista. downvote

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Trump's disregard for his country on 13:26 - Dec 5 with 5410 viewsBlueBadger

Trump's disregard for his country on 13:21 - Dec 5 by Currie10

Well, the Guardian is left wing giberish - so I have no interest in reading a single word of their agenda.

Didn't read the article and never will read a word of the Guardian - in the same way I would expect you wouldn't read a word of the Daily Mail.

Not like the Guardian are going to write anything positive about Trump for the duration of his term so may aswell ignore this article like anything else they will say re Trump.

Tell you what, tell us something positive Trumpy-wumpy has done, petal.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Login to get fewer ads

Trump's disregard for his country on 13:27 - Dec 5 with 5407 viewsBlueBadger

Trump's disregard for his country on 13:25 - Dec 5 by Jonnosdreadlocks

In all fairness, you started it by clutching your pearls in horror at the very mention of newspaper you don't read.

Trump's disregard for his country on 13:28 - Dec 5 with 5404 viewsCurrie10

Trump's disregard for his country on 13:26 - Dec 5 by BlueBadger

Think you'll find it's the remain gang that are snowflakes.

Other people like getting on with things, not the left.

To busy being offended over anything they can be offended about! It's quite funny.
Trump's disregard for his country on 13:28 - Dec 5 with 5403 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Trump's disregard for his country on 13:28 - Dec 5 with 5403 viewsBlueBadger

Trump's disregard for his country on 13:26 - Dec 5 by BlueBadger

I'm pretty sure he didn't invent the down-arrow function.

Trump's disregard for his country on 13:29 - Dec 5 with 5398 viewsCurrie10

Trump's disregard for his country on 13:25 - Dec 5 by Jonnosdreadlocks

I could agree with him he'd still downvote me.

Mind you, anything Herbie downvotes is generally something that's correct - so a sign your viewpoint is a good one.
Trump's disregard for his country on 13:29 - Dec 5 with 5394 viewsHerbivore

If you genuinely think The Mail and The Guardian are remotely comparable in terms of quality and standards then you are clueless. Just utterly clueless. That you then follow up by acknowledging that you haven't and won't read a word of it suggests that you are wilfully clueless rather than just clueless. Try educating yourself.

Trump's disregard for his country on 13:31 - Dec 5 with 5391 viewsm14_blue

If you’ve never read a word of it how do can you possibly have an opinion on it?

The Guardian may be equally partisan to the Mail, and isn’t my cup of tea because of that, but if you’re seriously comparing the standards of journalism then I’m afraid you’re making yourself look a bit silly.
Trump's disregard for his country on 13:31 - Dec 5 with 5392 viewsHerbivore

Trump's disregard for his country on 13:28 - Dec 5 by Currie10

To busy being offended over anything they can be offended about! It's quite funny.

Says the man whose opening gambit on this thread was to go all gammon faced about the lefty Guardian, despite having never read it. So we can add hypocrisy to wilful ignorance in the list of Currie10's most notable qualities.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2018 13:33]

Trump's disregard for his country on 13:33 - Dec 5 with 5382 viewsBlueBadger

...says someone clutching his pearls in horror at the mention of a newspaper being critical of Trumpy-wumpy.

Trump's disregard for his country on 13:34 - Dec 5 with 5376 viewsNo9

You perhaps shouldn't read a UK newspaper to get info on America but an American or International publication
Trump's disregard for his country on 13:46 - Dec 5 with 5357 viewsDubtractor

Trump's disregard for his country on 13:31 - Dec 5 by Herbivore

Says the man whose opening gambit on this thread was to go all gammon faced about the lefty Guardian, despite having never read it. So we can add hypocrisy to wilful ignorance in the list of Currie10's most notable qualities.

All sorts of fail isn't it?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Trump's disregard for his country on 13:51 - Dec 5 with 5343 viewsSpruceMoose

You sir are a classic example of something that is blighting the UK and preventing it from thriving. An inability to display critical thinking skills, holding onto to entrenched views and a love of proud crowing about your own failings.

I hope you come to realise the stupidity of criticising something you are too lazy to even read.

For shame.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Trump's disregard for his country on 13:54 - Dec 5 with 5332 viewsCurrie10

Trump's disregard for his country on 13:31 - Dec 5 by Herbivore

Oh bore off - if it was a Daily Mail article don't lie and pretend you'd read a single word of it. You wouldn't.

Likewise, I'm not prepared to read the Guardian's bias either.
Trump's disregard for his country on 13:54 - Dec 5 with 5329 viewsCurrie10

Trump's disregard for his country on 13:51 - Dec 5 by SpruceMoose

You sir are a classic example of something that is blighting the UK and preventing it from thriving. An inability to display critical thinking skills, holding onto to entrenched views and a love of proud crowing about your own failings.

I hope you come to realise the stupidity of criticising something you are too lazy to even read.

For shame.

I think you'll find that's the remain and the wet left.

Christ, you lot are beyond belief aren't you.

How many times.

I will not read ANYTHING the Guardian publishes, like you will not read anything the Daily Mail publishes.

Not difficult is it. Ahhh, only difficult where remainers remain. Oohhhhh so difficult.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2018 13:55]
Trump's disregard for his country on 13:57 - Dec 5 with 5321 viewsfactual_blue

Trump's disregard for his country on 13:25 - Dec 5 by BlueBadger

And here come the snowflakes to defend Trumpy-wumpy.

You can always spot a patriot by how keen he is to support a foreign white supremacist, regardless of what he's actually doing.

http://g-20.in/

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Trump's disregard for his country on 13:57 - Dec 5 with 5321 viewsSpruceMoose

You can always spot the most dried out smokiest of gammons by how they sh!t the bed, then accuse all the people watching them wipe the poo off their pajamas of being the ones who in fact shat the bed.

They know it deep down, they spend their lives in a not stop shower of spittle flecked rage, which is why as they go around accusing everyone else of being 'snowflakes'.

I mean, a quick browse through dear Jonno's post history shows a portrait of a man who lacks both self reflection, brains, humour and an ability to not flouce around at the slightest provocation.

Laughable really.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Trump's disregard for his country on 14:00 - Dec 5 with 5302 viewsCurrie10

Trump's disregard for his country on 13:57 - Dec 5 by SpruceMoose

You can always spot the most dried out smokiest of gammons by how they sh!t the bed, then accuse all the people watching them wipe the poo off their pajamas of being the ones who in fact shat the bed.

They know it deep down, they spend their lives in a not stop shower of spittle flecked rage, which is why as they go around accusing everyone else of being 'snowflakes'.

I mean, a quick browse through dear Jonno's post history shows a portrait of a man who lacks both self reflection, brains, humour and an ability to not flouce around at the slightest provocation.

Laughable really.

Tell you what, I will actually click the article and see what The Guardian have to say. It's Wednesday, lets go crazy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024