Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guys, I've got a great investment for you... 20:18 - Dec 5 with 2033 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Price £35m

Debt c.£95m

Profit / Loss -£5.2m

Current Turnover £18m

Staff costs 108% of turnover

Next years projected turnover, c.£6m less than current year @c.£12m

Asset base... limited!

PM me if you would like any further info on this investment of a lifetime. For obvious reasons, I cant divulge the exact nature of the invesment.

Dont miss out.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Guys, I've got a great investment for you... on 20:23 - Dec 5 with 2009 viewsgordon

Hi there, my name's Mr. P Hurst, I'll offer you £370m for the lot, I can see lots of potential here, it looks a great package.
Guys, I've got a great investment for you... on 20:27 - Dec 5 with 1988 viewsfactual_blue

Can I make untold billions by using the losses against profits in my other businesses.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Guys, I've got a great investment for you... on 20:31 - Dec 5 with 1974 viewsBloomBlue

You're forgetting the training ground, could sell that to a property developer. You could get loads of houses on that land that would bring in 50-60million.
If you're trying to sell the club at least include all options
Guys, I've got a great investment for you... on 20:45 - Dec 5 with 1946 viewsOxford_Blue

Thanks.

But those losses aren’t anywhere near high enough.

You see what I need is a business that loses trillions of pounds a minute so that I can become rich by making all those losses into profit through **insert drivel half baked accountancy hokum ** arrangements so that the less successful one buisnsss is, the richer I am.

So please let me know when the losses dwarf the national debt.
Guys, I've got a great investment for you... on 21:12 - Dec 5 with 1910 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Guys, I've got a great investment for you... on 20:31 - Dec 5 by BloomBlue

You're forgetting the training ground, could sell that to a property developer. You could get loads of houses on that land that would bring in 50-60million.
If you're trying to sell the club at least include all options

Lol.

A. We need a training ground, so would need to rent it back or replace it.

B. You would struggle to get planning consent for the change of use, imagine the uproar.

C. You would not make the kind of money you are talking about. The training ground is not in London.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Guys, I've got a great investment for you... on 21:18 - Dec 5 with 1902 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Guys, I've got a great investment for you... on 20:27 - Dec 5 by factual_blue

Can I make untold billions by using the losses against profits in my other businesses.

Contrary to popular belief. Nope!

Guys, I've got a great investment for you... on 21:20 - Dec 5 with 1889 viewsDeano69

Can I spent my resulting tax losses of fast cars and worldwide travel?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Guys, I've got a great investment for you... on 21:30 - Dec 5 with 1869 viewsBloomBlue

Guys, I've got a great investment for you... on 21:12 - Dec 5 by Marshalls_Mullet

Lol.

A. We need a training ground, so would need to rent it back or replace it.

B. You would struggle to get planning consent for the change of use, imagine the uproar.

C. You would not make the kind of money you are talking about. The training ground is not in London.

We have a training ground beside the PR as often used by SBR so that's fine and haven't you seen the price of houses in Ipswich lately? Based on house prices Ipswich is a rich area the buyer will easily get 50-60million. As for planning all councils are under pressure to approve planning. All very simple for our new Thai owner
Login to get fewer ads

Guys, I've got a great investment for you... on 21:34 - Dec 5 with 1861 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Guys, I've got a great investment for you... on 21:30 - Dec 5 by BloomBlue

We have a training ground beside the PR as often used by SBR so that's fine and haven't you seen the price of houses in Ipswich lately? Based on house prices Ipswich is a rich area the buyer will easily get 50-60million. As for planning all councils are under pressure to approve planning. All very simple for our new Thai owner

You're not familiar with gross development value, residual land value I see.

Guys, I've got a great investment for you... on 21:40 - Dec 5 with 1851 viewsgordon

Guys, I've got a great investment for you... on 21:30 - Dec 5 by BloomBlue

If we'd kept Hurst on we could've sold the training ground, replaced it with a corporate gym membership deal for the first team squad at Nuffield, and sent anyone young looking who doesn't fancy double sessions out on loan to Cowdenbeath or Dagenham or wherever. We'd be rolling in it, loads of money to spend on promising 26 year olds playing in the national league.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2018 21:42]
Guys, I've got a great investment for you... on 21:43 - Dec 5 with 1840 viewsBloomBlue

Guys, I've got a great investment for you... on 21:34 - Dec 5 by Marshalls_Mullet

You're not familiar with gross development value, residual land value I see.

It will be fine I've just checked on rightmove and there is a 2 bed flat on the waterfront in Ipswich for sale at £585.000, ffs a 2 bed flat that's London prices a load of 3 or 4 bed house will be worth millions . £100k to build each house, sale price £1.1m = £50-60million profit easily
Guys, I've got a great investment for you... on 22:27 - Dec 5 with 1774 viewsOxford_Blue

Guys, I've got a great investment for you... on 21:43 - Dec 5 by BloomBlue

It will be fine I've just checked on rightmove and there is a 2 bed flat on the waterfront in Ipswich for sale at £585.000, ffs a 2 bed flat that's London prices a load of 3 or 4 bed house will be worth millions . £100k to build each house, sale price £1.1m = £50-60million profit easily

£585k for a two bed equivalent nice flat on the waterfront is not a London price at all.

Chelsea marina is about £5m
Guys, I've got a great investment for you... on 22:35 - Dec 5 with 1752 viewsBloomBlue

Guys, I've got a great investment for you... on 22:27 - Dec 5 by Oxford_Blue

£585k for a two bed equivalent nice flat on the waterfront is not a London price at all.

Chelsea marina is about £5m

I was comparing with the waterfront at Canary Wharf.
Guys, I've got a great investment for you... on 08:57 - Dec 6 with 1596 viewsjonbull88

Guys, I've got a great investment for you... on 21:43 - Dec 5 by BloomBlue

Evans would get the price for the land not the profit from the actual building unless he built them. Based on this depending on location building land ranges in price between £400k-£800k for an acre round Suffolk.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024