Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If only Emyr Huws was fit and available to replace Skuse 15:29 - Dec 6 with 458 viewsMaySixth

oh

Poll: Who would you have as Ipswich manager out of these choices?

If only Emyr Huws was fit and available to replace Skuse on 15:46 - Dec 6 with 437 viewsMetal_Hacker

And if only my Mum had a pair she'd be my Dad but I get your point

On a serious note if we didn't find ourselves in this predicament we wouldn't bat an eyelid !!

It's also remarkable how we're really going to miss a player when only a couple of seasons (not even that) ago him and Douglas were ready to be thrown to the lions

Poll: Who's more out of their depth ?

If only Emyr Huws was fit and available to replace Skuse on 17:11 - Dec 6 with 380 viewsEireannach_gorm

If only Emyr Huws was fit and available to replace Skuse on 15:46 - Dec 6 by Metal_Hacker

And if only my Mum had a pair she'd be my Dad but I get your point

On a serious note if we didn't find ourselves in this predicament we wouldn't bat an eyelid !!

It's also remarkable how we're really going to miss a player when only a couple of seasons (not even that) ago him and Douglas were ready to be thrown to the lions

I would settle for Douglas now.
If only Emyr Huws was fit and available to replace Skuse on 17:35 - Dec 6 with 345 viewsBlueBadger

If only Emyr Huws was fit and available to replace Skuse on 17:11 - Dec 6 by Eireannach_gorm

I would settle for Douglas now.

Woah, woah woah, let's not say things that we might later regret because we're worried.

The spokesperson for the regressive left on TWTD.
Poll: What should be the maximum penalty under law for cheese with fruit in?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If only Emyr Huws was fit and available to replace Skuse on 10:58 - Dec 7 with 213 viewsPositivelyPortman

If only Emyr Huws was fit........... (full stop).
If only Emyr Huws was fit and available to replace Skuse on 11:05 - Dec 7 with 188 viewsKeno

If only Emyr Huws was fit and available to replace Skuse on 17:35 - Dec 6 by BlueBadger

Woah, woah woah, let's not say things that we might later regret because we're worried.

#Bringitback
Poll: Im Bored - what should we have a poll about today
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2018