Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again 19:45 - Dec 6 with 6314 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/dec/06/tommy-robinson-threatened-with-l

Glad he's learnt his lesson... Melt.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 19:47 - Dec 6 with 3514 viewsCurrie10

You still read this rubbish !? ;) ( don't worry it won't be yesterday v 2 )
Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 19:49 - Dec 6 with 3506 viewsSpruceMoose

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 19:47 - Dec 6 by Currie10

I have a man who reads it to me. I just use my pointing stick to show him where on the page to start, and a brisk whack across the thighs sure lets him know when to stop.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 19:52 - Dec 6 with 3496 viewsjeera

There is no level this man won't stoop to.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 19:53 - Dec 6 with 3487 viewsjeera

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 19:47 - Dec 6 by Currie10

You down-vote that story?

Why, you agree with TR using minors to further his agenda?

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 19:53 - Dec 6 with 3485 viewsSwansea_Blue

"The former English Defence League founder has previously admitted to spreading fake news about the Huddersfield school where the alleged attack took place, after being threatened with legal action.

Just hours after the video of the alleged attack at Almondbury Community school went viral, Robinson became involved claiming Jamal had previously attacked two schoolgirls. Robinson reposted a screenshot of a message on his Facebook page from a mother claiming her daughter had been bullied.

However, the mother later posted on Robinson’s page denying that it was Jamal who had allegedly attacked her daughter."

He's scum. End of.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 19:54 - Dec 6 with 3481 viewsjeera

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 19:53 - Dec 6 by Swansea_Blue

"The former English Defence League founder has previously admitted to spreading fake news about the Huddersfield school where the alleged attack took place, after being threatened with legal action.

Just hours after the video of the alleged attack at Almondbury Community school went viral, Robinson became involved claiming Jamal had previously attacked two schoolgirls. Robinson reposted a screenshot of a message on his Facebook page from a mother claiming her daughter had been bullied.

However, the mother later posted on Robinson’s page denying that it was Jamal who had allegedly attacked her daughter."

He's scum. End of.

And he has supporters.

Incredible.

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 19:54 - Dec 6 with 3482 viewsSpruceMoose

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 19:53 - Dec 6 by Swansea_Blue

He's scum. End of.

Anyone who defends this c unit should be viewed suspiciously, if you ask me.

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 19:57 - Dec 6 with 3471 viewswkj

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 19:49 - Dec 6 by SpruceMoose

I have a man who reads it to me. I just use my pointing stick to show him where on the page to start, and a brisk whack across the thighs sure lets him know when to stop.

Talking about me in public again I see

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 19:58 - Dec 6 with 3462 viewsSwansea_Blue

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 19:54 - Dec 6 by jeera

And he has supporters.

Incredible.

Madness innit. Not the band of course, but the state of mind. What sort of gullible, hate-filled, racist fool actually donates to his 'causes' (= donates to a serial scrounger, liar and common criminal).

Anyone like to donate to the Harold Shipman appeal? Fred West Memorial Fund anyone?

The world's gone stark raving mad.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 20:02 - Dec 6 with 3447 viewsSpruceMoose

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 19:58 - Dec 6 by Swansea_Blue

Madness innit. Not the band of course, but the state of mind. What sort of gullible, hate-filled, racist fool actually donates to his 'causes' (= donates to a serial scrounger, liar and common criminal).

Anyone like to donate to the Harold Shipman appeal? Fred West Memorial Fund anyone?

The world's gone stark raving mad.

Well they share a common scapegoat. Truth is, they hate brown people they've never met more than they care about being decent humans.

Robinson is just out there living the life they want to live but don't have the balls to. The cowards aren't even brave enough to admit to being racists, hiding behind claims of 'he's just telling it like it is'.

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 20:04 - Dec 6 with 3435 viewsjeera

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 20:02 - Dec 6 by SpruceMoose

Well they share a common scapegoat. Truth is, they hate brown people they've never met more than they care about being decent humans.

Robinson is just out there living the life they want to live but don't have the balls to. The cowards aren't even brave enough to admit to being racists, hiding behind claims of 'he's just telling it like it is'.

He's not exactly done the other kid any favours either has he?

He and his family are supposedly in hiding, in fear for their lives...

So he goes and posts his picture on social media.

He belongs back in prison, the total moron.

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 20:05 - Dec 6 with 3431 viewsDanTheMan

He's scum. End of.

Fecking hell.

How anyone defends this man is beyond me.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 20:06 - Dec 6 with 3426 viewsSpruceMoose

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 20:05 - Dec 6 by DanTheMan

Fecking hell.

How anyone defends this man is beyond me.

Hang about long enough and Johnno will be along I reckon.

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 20:08 - Dec 6 with 3419 viewswkj

Crybaby

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 20:09 - Dec 6 with 3403 viewsSpruceMoose

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 20:08 - Dec 6 by wkj

Oh my. That's a thing of beauty.

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 20:09 - Dec 6 with 3402 viewssparks

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 20:04 - Dec 6 by jeera

He's not exactly done the other kid any favours either has he?

He and his family are supposedly in hiding, in fear for their lives...

So he goes and posts his picture on social media.

He belongs back in prison, the total moron.

Without even dealing with the fact that his first instinct in this story appears to be to try to generate sympathy for the bully, who happens to be a white kid who attacked an immigrant. Coincidence Im sure.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 20:10 - Dec 6 with 3401 viewswkj

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 20:09 - Dec 6 by SpruceMoose

Oh my. That's a thing of beauty.

It is a fine moment we both thought this at the same time, this is why we belong as #1 power couple on here

Crybaby

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 20:16 - Dec 6 with 3382 viewswkj

Other predictions:

Crybaby

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 20:16 - Dec 6 with 3376 viewseireblue

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 19:49 - Dec 6 by SpruceMoose

Maybe Currie has a point.

If we look to a less snowflake, bed wetter, liberal paper like the Sun what do they have to say on this story.

“'UTTERLY VILE' Shameless Tommy Robinson......”

oh......well....errr......that’s got to be awkward.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2018 20:20]
Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 20:21 - Dec 6 with 3350 viewswkj

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 20:16 - Dec 6 by eireblue

Maybe Currie has a point.

If we look to a less snowflake, bed wetter, liberal paper like the Sun what do they have to say on this story.

“'UTTERLY VILE' Shameless Tommy Robinson......”

oh......well....errr......that’s got to be awkward.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2018 20:20]

Rather curiously I can't find any mention of it on the Daily Mail website. Weird.

Crybaby

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 20:22 - Dec 6 with 3348 viewstractordownsouth

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 20:06 - Dec 6 by SpruceMoose

Hang about long enough and Johnno will be along I reckon.

It will go something like this...

Classic bed wetting libtards. You think are Tommy is a racist and anyone to the right of Tony Benn is a Nazi! He's just saying what everyone thinks! I bet you didn't wear a poppy did you?

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 20:25 - Dec 6 with 3332 viewsSpruceMoose

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 20:10 - Dec 6 by wkj

It is a fine moment we both thought this at the same time, this is why we belong as #1 power couple on here

Maybe, if we are lucky, the future could have a similar outcome to this for us:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/06/jack-diane-donkey-emu-in-love-je

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 20:26 - Dec 6 with 3324 viewsSpruceMoose

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 20:22 - Dec 6 by tractordownsouth

It will go something like this...

Classic bed wetting libtards. You think are Tommy is a racist and anyone to the right of Tony Benn is a Nazi! He's just saying what everyone thinks! I bet you didn't wear a poppy did you?

He'll be right about one thing.

I didn't wear a poppy.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2018 20:26]

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 20:26 - Dec 6 with 3315 viewswkj

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 20:25 - Dec 6 by SpruceMoose

Maybe, if we are lucky, the future could have a similar outcome to this for us:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/06/jack-diane-donkey-emu-in-love-je

Do I have to be the bird again?

Crybaby

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 20:27 - Dec 6 with 3307 viewsSpruceMoose

Good old Tommy Robinson showing respect for the law again on 20:26 - Dec 6 by wkj

Do I have to be the bird again?

You've got the long neck and the backwards facing knees.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024