Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Finally, a plan to counter the unfair power Facters and his dusty cohort wield 22:44 - Dec 6 with 1587 viewsSpruceMoose

Votes for six year olds.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/dec/06/give-six-year-olds-the-vote-say
[Post edited 6 Dec 2018 22:44]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Finally, a plan to counter the unfair power Facters and his dusty cohort wield on 23:20 - Dec 6 with 1552 viewsJ2BLUE

2 points:

1) What an idiot.

2) We'd have parents of 5 year olds on Twitter having a tantrum that their kid couldn't vote.

The world is becoming more and more stupid.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Finally, a plan to counter the unfair power Facters and his dusty cohort wield on 23:24 - Dec 6 with 1554 viewsfactual_blue

Well, it's clear from the leave vote that an IQ of six is sufficient for voting purposes.

David Runciman is heir to the Runciman viscountcy. His great uncle was a leading historian of the Crusades.

Runciman is a silly surname.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2018 23:29]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Finally, a plan to counter the unfair power Facters and his dusty cohort wield on 23:35 - Dec 6 with 1537 viewsfactual_blue

balls has got it in for you tonight Moosers.

Finally, a plan to counter the unfair power Facters and his dusty cohort wield on 23:37 - Dec 6 with 1528 viewsSpruceMoose

Finally, a plan to counter the unfair power Facters and his dusty cohort wield on 23:35 - Dec 6 by factual_blue

I was more intelligent at 6 than most brexiteers. I think it's a great plan. Only the hard of thinking would object.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Finally, a plan to counter the unfair power Facters and his dusty cohort wield on 23:40 - Dec 6 with 1525 viewsfactual_blue

Finally, a plan to counter the unfair power Facters and his dusty cohort wield on 23:37 - Dec 6 by SpruceMoose

I was more intelligent at 6 than most brexiteers. I think it's a great plan. Only the hard of thinking would object.

You mean the folk who talk cobblers?

Finally, a plan to counter the unfair power Facters and his dusty cohort wield on 23:51 - Dec 6 with 1513 viewswkj

Finally, a plan to counter the unfair power Facters and his dusty cohort wield on 23:40 - Dec 6 by factual_blue

You mean the folk who talk cobblers?

Thanks for getting the clean up operation tonight Facters, I'll pay your cab fare

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Finally, a plan to counter the unfair power Facters and his dusty cohort wield on 01:10 - Dec 7 with 1476 viewsXYZ

Finally, a plan to counter the unfair power Facters and his dusty cohort wield on 23:24 - Dec 6 by factual_blue

Well, it's clear from the leave vote that an IQ of six is sufficient for voting purposes.

David Runciman is heir to the Runciman viscountcy. His great uncle was a leading historian of the Crusades.

Was Ranciboy catamite to the Arch BofC?
Finally, a plan to counter the unfair power Facters and his dusty cohort wield on 01:12 - Dec 7 with 1475 viewsfactual_blue

Finally, a plan to counter the unfair power Facters and his dusty cohort wield on 23:51 - Dec 6 by wkj

Thanks for getting the clean up operation tonight Facters, I'll pay your cab fare

Thank you. It was £120 from Gatwick to Ixworth.

Login to get fewer ads

Finally, a plan to counter the unfair power Facters and his dusty cohort wield on 01:21 - Dec 7 with 1467 viewsSpruceMoose

Finally, a plan to counter the unfair power Facters and his dusty cohort wield on 23:35 - Dec 6 by factual_blue

He's too scared to actually talk to me now since Phil told him off. Reduced to impotently down voting everything and anything! Not quite the big man now eh?! Bahahaha

Finally, a plan to counter the unfair power Facters and his dusty cohort wield on 09:29 - Dec 7 with 1327 viewsGlasgowBlue

Finally, a plan to counter the unfair power Facters and his dusty cohort wield on 01:21 - Dec 7 by SpruceMoose

He's too scared to actually talk to me now since Phil told him off. Reduced to impotently down voting everything and anything! Not quite the big man now eh?! Bahahaha

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Finally, a plan to counter the unfair power Facters and his dusty cohort wield on 09:34 - Dec 7 with 1321 viewsSwansea_Blue

Finally, a plan to counter the unfair power Facters and his dusty cohort wield on 23:24 - Dec 6 by factual_blue

Now I don't know the fella, but from his comments and the picture alone he strikes me as a stereotypical academic. Incredibly learned but simultaneously unaware of the world outside his library.

It's a very interesting proposition though, opening up all sorts of philosophical questions. Just not particularly practical ones.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Finally, a plan to counter the unfair power Facters and his dusty cohort wield on 09:38 - Dec 7 with 1314 viewsStokieBlue

Finally, a plan to counter the unfair power Facters and his dusty cohort wield on 23:20 - Dec 6 by J2BLUE

2 points:

1) What an idiot.

2) We'd have parents of 5 year olds on Twitter having a tantrum that their kid couldn't vote.

The world is becoming more and more stupid.

Even better if we have 5 years olds on Twitter having a tantrum that their adult couldn't vote.

What a numpty.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024