Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mike Parry cinnamon challenge 10:35 - Dec 7 with 2372 viewsitfcjoe

If anyone hasn’t seen it, where have you been for the last decade....

If you have read this article, it is absolutely brilliant and laugh out loud funny.

https://www.shortlist.com/entertainment/mike-parry-cinnamon-challenge-youtube/33

If you haven’t seen it, open the article and then watch the video linked then read it

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Mike Parry cinnamon challenge on 11:10 - Dec 7 with 2306 viewsLord_Lucan

I love Parry

Do you listen to the podcasts he does with Mike Graham - On the record?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Mike Parry cinnamon challenge on 11:29 - Dec 7 with 2269 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's hilarious, well worth a waste of a couple of minutes.

Who is he though? I probably know his voice if he's a radio bod, but not his name/face.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Mike Parry cinnamon challenge on 11:33 - Dec 7 with 2260 viewsLord_Lucan

Mike Parry cinnamon challenge on 11:29 - Dec 7 by Swansea_Blue

It's hilarious, well worth a waste of a couple of minutes.

Who is he though? I probably know his voice if he's a radio bod, but not his name/face.

If you don't know who Mike Parry is then....................................

................well I just don't know.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Mike Parry cinnamon challenge on 11:35 - Dec 7 with 2248 viewsSwansea_Blue

Mike Parry cinnamon challenge on 11:33 - Dec 7 by Lord_Lucan

If you don't know who Mike Parry is then....................................

................well I just don't know.

Well if you don't know either, that makes 2 of us

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Mike Parry cinnamon challenge on 11:35 - Dec 7 with 2249 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

Mike Parry cinnamon challenge on 11:10 - Dec 7 by Lord_Lucan

I love Parry

Yes I do always a good laugh, strange how they were shunted off Talksport/radio as they are so popular, probably something to do with Porky parry abusing people when drunk.

Tempted to sign up to Two Mikes TV.

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

Mike Parry cinnamon challenge on 11:50 - Dec 7 with 2210 viewsLord_Lucan

Mike Parry cinnamon challenge on 11:35 - Dec 7 by BullardsMagicMullet

Yes I do always a good laugh, strange how they were shunted off Talksport/radio as they are so popular, probably something to do with Porky parry abusing people when drunk.

Tempted to sign up to Two Mikes TV.

Last I listened they were on Talk Radio and then they disappeared, this often happens with Parry and then he pops up again without me realising - until I realise, if you know what I mean.

I heard Mike Graham was getting his own slot on TR but I'm not sure if it happened. As a massive insomniac I get panic attacks when Parry gets shunted out but I've now found Steve Allen on LBC from 4am - 7am which is a good listen - albeit he is a bit of an odd bod.

I looked into Two Mikes TV but the website explaining what it was all about was so bad that I gave up. Any website those two are involved in is absolutely unreadable.

Mike Parry cinnamon challenge on 12:29 - Dec 7 with 2153 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

Mike Parry cinnamon challenge on 11:50 - Dec 7 by Lord_Lucan

Last I listened they were on Talk Radio and then they disappeared, this often happens with Parry and then he pops up again without me realising - until I realise, if you know what I mean.

I heard Mike Graham was getting his own slot on TR but I'm not sure if it happened. As a massive insomniac I get panic attacks when Parry gets shunted out but I've now found Steve Allen on LBC from 4am - 7am which is a good listen - albeit he is a bit of an odd bod.

I looked into Two Mikes TV but the website explaining what it was all about was so bad that I gave up. Any website those two are involved in is absolutely unreadable.

I think the last straw was Parry had a twitter spat with Jim White and highlighted Whites previous drink problem, then they lost most of their shows.

MG is still on the TR morning show.

TR always seem to sack or suspend host's (Whale, Parry and Galloway) then sneak them back on at a later date.

Mike Parry cinnamon challenge on 12:30 - Dec 7 with 2143 viewsReuser_is_God

I cannot stand that bloke.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

Mike Parry cinnamon challenge on 12:39 - Dec 7 with 2129 viewsLord_Lucan

Mike Parry cinnamon challenge on 12:29 - Dec 7 by BullardsMagicMullet

I think the last straw was Parry had a twitter spat with Jim White and highlighted Whites previous drink problem, then they lost most of their shows.

MG is still on the TR morning show.

TR always seem to sack or suspend host's (Whale, Parry and Galloway) then sneak them back on at a later date.

I would love to go on the lash with Parry.

I belly laughed when I heard about the Jim White spat, I can imagine Parry necking a few bottles of Pino in Whetherspoons whilst highlighting a fellow broadcasters drink problems on twitter for the world to see - and thinking it's a good idea at the time.

We all know what it's like to wake up with the dreaded "FFS" but that puts my shortfalls to shame.

Mike Parry cinnamon challenge on 12:45 - Dec 7 with 2109 viewsFunge

Mike Parry cinnamon challenge on 11:10 - Dec 7 by Lord_Lucan

I love Parry

I started listening to the Two Mikes off the back of your recommendation.

They're genuinely very funny; Parry's infatuation in calling anyone, with any form of higher education above an A Level 'Prof' is terrific.

Parry has a boat docked somewhere on the waterfront, I understand.
Mike Parry cinnamon challenge on 12:57 - Dec 7 with 2082 viewsLord_Lucan

Mike Parry cinnamon challenge on 12:45 - Dec 7 by Funge

I started listening to the Two Mikes off the back of your recommendation.

They're genuinely very funny; Parry's infatuation in calling anyone, with any form of higher education above an A Level 'Prof' is terrific.

Parry has a boat docked somewhere on the waterfront, I understand.

You should find some old footage when he was at Talksport

He has a flat on the docks that he bought when he was on the p1ss with Alan Brazil every day.

Mike Parry cinnamon challenge on 14:39 - Dec 7 with 1969 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

Mike Parry cinnamon challenge on 12:57 - Dec 7 by Lord_Lucan

You should find some old footage when he was at Talksport

He has a flat on the docks that he bought when he was on the p1ss with Alan Brazil every day.

He's loaded and only 1/3rd of his heart works apparently!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024