Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My day 16:17 - Dec 7 with 970 viewsMJallday

I’ve had quite the day .

I’ve ventured from good old Hereford to London Town

First task was Indian consulate

Not content with getting my passport taken by the Indian government (hopefully to be returned I should add) I decided to head to Kensington to try and buy a present for Wifey

Ultimately a fruitless search(sorry wifey ) I end up wondering in Front of Kensington Palace. All of a sudden a massive burgundy helicopter whirrs up and takes off as I walk past “hmm, someone clearly important in there I think” as I mindlessly cross the road, right in front of a car who had to stop to let me walk across.

The car was being driven by Kate Middleton (flanked by a a plain clothed cop and tailed by another car)

“S**t I’ve just stopped the future queen” I’m now thinking as I walk past the gates and gorp at her.

Approx 60 yards later a dog (on a lead by a policeman) comes out of the gates and barks at me and looked very excited so I clearly tickle it behind its ear “good dog etc”

Turns out upon chatting (to the policeman not the dog) the dog belongs to prince harry

So yeah, Ive been questioned by a foreign nation, pissed off a future queen and been barked at by a royal dog

I think I’m gonna go home now. This London lark is a bit much
[Post edited 7 Dec 2018 16:18]

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

My day on 16:21 - Dec 7 with 938 viewsPendejo

What was Kate driving? (Was it a shade of grey?)

The Indians are gonna arrest you as a spy... Def info. Don't go.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2018 16:22]

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

My day on 16:22 - Dec 7 with 923 viewsEwan_Oozami

Yep, you lucky so and so - the hope of having that happen to them is what brings all those tourists to London - you could probably blag a few lucrative interviews with foreign gossip mags on the strength of that! :-)

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

My day on 16:23 - Dec 7 with 915 viewsMJallday

My day on 16:21 - Dec 7 by Pendejo

What was Kate driving? (Was it a shade of grey?)

The Indians are gonna arrest you as a spy... Def info. Don't go.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2018 16:22]

Silver 68 plated JLR

Get it right . I’ll get dissentry, be arrested as a spy and get shot
But tbf that’ll probably happen at Heathrow 😂
[Post edited 7 Dec 2018 16:25]

Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

My day on 16:24 - Dec 7 with 911 viewsLord_Lucan

I like it.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

My day on 16:25 - Dec 7 with 908 viewsMJallday

My day on 16:22 - Dec 7 by Ewan_Oozami

Yep, you lucky so and so - the hope of having that happen to them is what brings all those tourists to London - you could probably blag a few lucrative interviews with foreign gossip mags on the strength of that! :-)

I do have a habit of these things
Last time I was here I ended up stalking posh spice !

My day on 17:21 - Dec 7 with 840 viewsLord_Lucan

My day on 16:25 - Dec 7 by MJallday

I do have a habit of these things
Last time I was here I ended up stalking posh spice !

I think my strangest bump into moment was Princess Diana at Charring Cross - she was dressed in black, very tall and was in a hurry - with a lot of security men trying to catch up with her.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024