Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still disgusted with our sell out to magical vegas 14:29 - Dec 8 with 1065 viewsFtnfwest

As we visit the bet365 stadium this afternoon coyb
Still disgusted with our sell out to magical vegas on 15:15 - Dec 8 with 1011 viewsnshearman1

Agreed.
Still disgusted with our sell out to magical vegas on 15:18 - Dec 8 with 1000 viewsWD19

As a family club we shouldn’t do vice.

The Cobbolds will be turning in their grave.
Still disgusted with our sell out to magical vegas on 15:20 - Dec 8 with 993 viewsgainsboroughblue

Still disgusted with our sell out to magical vegas on 15:18 - Dec 8 by WD19

As a family club we shouldn’t do vice.

The Cobbolds will be turning in their grave.

I'm so glad you didn't say spinning.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Still disgusted with our sell out to magical vegas on 16:40 - Dec 8 with 907 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Betting companies seem to be most clubsshirt sponsors these days. booze and fags banned, betting fills the void.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Still disgusted with our sell out to magical vegas on 16:44 - Dec 8 with 893 viewsgt81

I agree with the principle, but I really couldn't care less given what's happening on the pitch.
Still disgusted with our sell out to magical vegas on 16:47 - Dec 8 with 878 viewswarkthisway

Agreed yet another terrible decision by Evans

bentnkuqi

Still disgusted with our sell out to magical vegas on 17:08 - Dec 8 with 827 viewsBueller

Happy for us to play in the Sky Bet Championship though?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024