Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlie Adam , 2 metre Peter and rudi gestede coming in jan 17:16 - Dec 8 with 2357 viewsChurchman75

According to the radio

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

Charlie Adam , 2 metre Peter and rudi gestede coming in jan on 17:17 - Dec 8 with 2340 viewspointofblue

Have they booked in a tour of the stadium?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Charlie Adam , 2 metre Peter and rudi gestede coming in jan on 17:18 - Dec 8 with 2321 viewscobbler

Let’s hope so.just need another midfielder and 2/3 defenders.
Charlie Adam , 2 metre Peter and rudi gestede coming in jan on 17:24 - Dec 8 with 2213 viewsBlueBadger

LOL

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Charlie Adam , 2 metre Peter and rudi gestede coming in jan on 17:24 - Dec 8 with 2206 viewsDeano69

Sadly therein lies the issue. None of those are first choice players at sides we are competing against. I am not suggesting we don’t take them on, just not expecting 180degree reverse of results.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Charlie Adam , 2 metre Peter and rudi gestede coming in jan on 17:28 - Dec 8 with 2158 viewsLankHenners

*According to some plank texting in who's claiming guesses as genuine info

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Charlie Adam , 2 metre Peter and rudi gestede coming in jan on 17:29 - Dec 8 with 2142 viewspointofblue

Charlie Adam , 2 metre Peter and rudi gestede coming in jan on 17:24 - Dec 8 by Deano69

Sadly therein lies the issue. None of those are first choice players at sides we are competing against. I am not suggesting we don’t take them on, just not expecting 180degree reverse of results.

To be fair Adam, Crouch and Gestede are struggling to get into sides in the top half of the division; they’d have more than enough about them to get into sides in the bottom half.

But with a month to go before they can sign, even if they do, will their arrivals be too little too late?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Charlie Adam , 2 metre Peter and rudi gestede coming in jan on 17:30 - Dec 8 with 2105 viewsDeano69

Charlie Adam , 2 metre Peter and rudi gestede coming in jan on 17:29 - Dec 8 by pointofblue

To be fair Adam, Crouch and Gestede are struggling to get into sides in the top half of the division; they’d have more than enough about them to get into sides in the bottom half.

But with a month to go before they can sign, even if they do, will their arrivals be too little too late?

Too little, too late.

10 years of lack of investment I’m afraid. It has now caught us up

Charlie Adam , 2 metre Peter and rudi gestede coming in jan on 17:54 - Dec 8 with 1913 viewsjpring89

If we got those 3 for remaining games of season we have half a chance.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Login to get fewer ads

Charlie Adam , 2 metre Peter and rudi gestede coming in jan on 18:21 - Dec 8 with 1713 viewsitfcbam

Sorry 10 years of a lack of investment. How therefore do we effectively owe Evans 95 million then??
Charlie Adam , 2 metre Peter and rudi gestede coming in jan on 18:26 - Dec 8 with 1687 viewsDeano69

Charlie Adam , 2 metre Peter and rudi gestede coming in jan on 18:21 - Dec 8 by itfcbam

Sorry 10 years of a lack of investment. How therefore do we effectively owe Evans 95 million then??

That’s maintenance and keeping the business afloat, not investing in its progression.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024