Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is dozzell on the bench again? (n/t) 17:22 - Dec 8 with 2583 viewssuffolkpoker

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Why is dozzell on the bench again? (n/t) on 17:27 - Dec 8 with 2567 viewsnoggin

Because Lambert considers him good enough to be there?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Why is dozzell on the bench again? (n/t) on 17:28 - Dec 8 with 2560 viewsJ2BLUE

Because he was a substitute

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Why is dozzell on the bench again? (n/t) on 18:32 - Dec 8 with 2479 viewsBluefish

Don't know but he was poor when he came on

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Why is dozzell on the bench again? (n/t) on 19:45 - Dec 8 with 2414 viewsChe

Why is dozzell on the bench again? (n/t) on 18:32 - Dec 8 by Bluefish

Don't know but he was poor when he came on

He may have been overhyped, his injury may have changed or slowed his career but he is just not good enough at the moment. If he is and consistent a manager like Lambert would gave him in the team.
Why is dozzell on the bench again? (n/t) on 20:30 - Dec 8 with 2357 viewssuffolkpoker

Why is dozzell on the bench again? (n/t) on 19:45 - Dec 8 by Che

He may have been overhyped, his injury may have changed or slowed his career but he is just not good enough at the moment. If he is and consistent a manager like Lambert would gave him in the team.

Yet he starts for England U20’s....

I would bet the farm, house and my bitcoin collection England U20’s beat us at the moment.

Why is dozzell on the bench again? (n/t) on 20:40 - Dec 8 with 2333 viewsOxford_Blue

He’s resting for next season when he’s going to be playing for another team
Why is dozzell on the bench again? (n/t) on 22:54 - Dec 8 with 2245 viewssuffolkpoker

Why is dozzell on the bench again? (n/t) on 20:40 - Dec 8 by Oxford_Blue

He’s resting for next season when he’s going to be playing for another team

Surely not playing him effects his sell on value?
We need to give him game time. A to get fit and B he will be worth more C find form

Why is dozzell on the bench again? (n/t) on 22:55 - Dec 8 with 2242 viewssundaze

Why is dozzell on the bench again? (n/t) on 20:30 - Dec 8 by suffolkpoker

I would bet the farm, house and my bitcoin collection England U20’s beat us at the moment.

Safe bet really, isn't it?
Have you ever known England under 20s to play a competitive match against an English league team?
Login to get fewer ads

Why is dozzell on the bench again? (n/t) on 23:23 - Dec 8 with 2216 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Why is dozzell on the bench again? (n/t) on 19:45 - Dec 8 by Che

I really worry that the pedestal he has been put on with do him more harm than good.

Seems to be a large percentage of our fan base have an idea in their head that he is a finished article ready to tear up every team he plays against. Most of these people haven't seen him play more than 90 minutes, and are judging it on hearsay.

I want him to get more game time too, but trust Lambet to make an informed decision (more so than MM and PH). My fear is that if he doesn't perform straight away, our fans will potentially get on his back for not living up to expectations.

Really hope he pushes on this year though, and wish him the best of luck.

Poll: Best Football Song

Why is dozzell on the bench again? (n/t) on 07:23 - Dec 9 with 2094 viewsMonkey

Genuinely believe he is overhyped by fans because his name is Doz. Good young player no doubt not as good as some fans seem to believe.

Poll: Which division do you honestly think Ipswich will be in next season?

Why is dozzell on the bench again? (n/t) on 08:18 - Dec 9 with 2024 viewsfallyblue

Because he is not as good as some of you think, if he is given space and time he can dominate a game and pick some great passes, however you don’t get that in the championship
Why is dozzell on the bench again? (n/t) on 08:19 - Dec 9 with 2021 viewsPositivelyPortman

Why is dozzell on the bench again? (n/t) on 23:23 - Dec 8 by RoyKeanesDog

I really worry that the pedestal he has been put on with do him more harm than good.

Seems to be a large percentage of our fan base have an idea in their head that he is a finished article ready to tear up every team he plays against. Most of these people haven't seen him play more than 90 minutes, and are judging it on hearsay.

I want him to get more game time too, but trust Lambet to make an informed decision (more so than MM and PH). My fear is that if he doesn't perform straight away, our fans will potentially get on his back for not living up to expectations.

Really hope he pushes on this year though, and wish him the best of luck.

Good post.
This is exactly what PH was saying wasn’t it?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Why is dozzell on the bench again? (n/t) on 08:24 - Dec 9 with 2009 viewsPositivelyPortman

Why is dozzell on the bench again? (n/t) on 20:30 - Dec 8 by suffolkpoker

England under 20’s football is a little different to playing against a newly relegated Premiership side, in a team that’s locked into a relegation battle.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Why is dozzell on the bench again? (n/t) on 08:36 - Dec 9 with 1991 viewsArnieM

AD looked way off the pace yesterday when he cams on I’m afraid. He looks physically very “ slight” . I think he needs to get in the gym tbh .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Why is dozzell on the bench again? (n/t) on 08:41 - Dec 9 with 1981 viewsBluebell

Why is dozzell on the bench again? (n/t) on 08:36 - Dec 9 by ArnieM

AD looked way off the pace yesterday when he cams on I’m afraid. He looks physically very “ slight” . I think he needs to get in the gym tbh .

This.

There is a danger at that he would be injured again when you see some of the opposing players who are way over 6 foot and build like brick sh*t houses.

He has the talent but we need to protect him at the moment. It is similar to Bishop when he was younger and has now bulked up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024