Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't blame Lambo 17:57 - Dec 8 with 2148 viewsGeefunk

at all. But I wonder if he is actually any good ?
I don't blame Lambo on 18:04 - Dec 8 with 2120 viewsDarth_Koont

He's made us look a much better side since he came in so that's a step or two in the right direction. We don't have a goalscorer or any genuine flair in attack but he brought in Lankester which again was the right step.

It's not enough without the right players but he looks to be doing very well with what he's got. With the right player or two we could have played worse over these 6 games and got 10 points.

Pronouns: He/Him

I don't blame Lambo on 18:21 - Dec 8 with 2020 viewsBlueNode

I don't blame Lambo on 18:04 - Dec 8 by Darth_Koont

He's made us look a much better side since he came in so that's a step or two in the right direction. We don't have a goalscorer or any genuine flair in attack but he brought in Lankester which again was the right step.

It's not enough without the right players but he looks to be doing very well with what he's got. With the right player or two we could have played worse over these 6 games and got 10 points.

Does this mean we are now

'Too good to go down'

Synapse central - No, I have not got a cold!
Poll: Is it time now for a protest regarding Evans lack of investment in the Club?

I don't blame Lambo on 18:26 - Dec 8 with 2000 viewswkj

Good enough or not, I doubt we could have drafted in much better at the time under the circumstances.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I don't blame Lambo on 18:31 - Dec 8 with 1978 viewsbackwaywhen

He was at his best with Culverhouse by his side ....Fact !.
I don't blame Lambo on 18:49 - Dec 8 with 1904 viewsmrshallisfit

With a few quality additions in Jan (reliant on ME investing obviously) he'll be light years than Wee Little Paul Hurst
I don't blame Lambo on 18:51 - Dec 8 with 1888 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I don't blame Lambo on 18:26 - Dec 8 by wkj

Good enough or not, I doubt we could have drafted in much better at the time under the circumstances.

The Lord God Almighty couldn,t have done any better to be honest.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

I don't blame Lambo on 19:03 - Dec 8 with 1841 viewshammo56

I don’t think he will ever emulate what he did at Norwich.
If you look at his record since leaving there it has been Average at best. Having said that he can’t be blamed for our current situation and even Jesus Christ would have difficulty in performing the miracle to get us out of it.
Reminded me of this for some reason: on 19:20 - Dec 8 with 1759 viewsSouthBucksBlue

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024