Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No one should be resigned or giving up 18:15 - Dec 8 with 4525 viewsJ2BLUE

I know it looks extremely bleak but the next six league games are vital. We have:

Wigan H
Sheff U H
QPR A
Middlesbrough A
Millwall H
Rotherham H

I know the concept of a winnable game currently seems like an oxymoron but people who are attending these games are seeing the improvements. The next six games will likely decide our season IMO. They will probably even have an impact on the amount of money Lambert has to spend. Lets not give up yet. A scrappy win against Wigan would do wonders for our confidence. If we could build on that with a draw against Sheff U we could really start to turn this around.

I know a win against Wigan looks unlikely but we can't afford to give up. Going down would be a total disaster.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

No one should be resigned or giving up on 18:17 - Dec 8 with 4499 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Well said. A poor points in those 6 games will justify resignation- but let's see what happens.

Poll: Best Football Song

No one should be resigned or giving up on 18:18 - Dec 8 with 4482 viewswkj

Its like I said on a different post, I have not given up, but I am not expecting anything, every inch we claw back will be a bonus, but I can't be any more heartbroken about our potential fate than I am right now, even if/when it becomes factual fate.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

No one should be resigned or giving up on 18:22 - Dec 8 with 4424 viewsSomethingBlue

Need to somehow win three of those home games — on paper very, very doable but we need to see one game over the line first. Wigan are in poor form and look very beatable next week — hopefully this time we will be able to make the key moments work for us.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

No one should be resigned or giving up on 18:24 - Dec 8 with 4414 viewsfabian_illness

We’ve all got to dig in and fight.
Really wouldn’t fancy being in the trenches with some of the people on here.
It can be done, I’m not giving up until maths says it’s impossible.

The football has been better since PL took over. I still believe.
No one should be resigned or giving up on 18:42 - Dec 8 with 4332 viewsjeera

You are indeed a motivator.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

No one should be resigned or giving up on 18:52 - Dec 8 with 4290 viewsVaughan8

How can we possibly win a game when we leak at least 2 goals a game.......and have a pathetic strike force.

We just need to fluke a few wins and keep in touch.

We are 8 points behind safety (unless Reading win and it will be 2 points more). So even 3 wins just brings us back level if other teams didn't get another point.

We have had a few of these "must win" games but we have to beat Wigan......

The next 3 games are all loseable? And then the next two we need a minimum of 4 points.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2018 19:01]
No one should be resigned or giving up on 18:55 - Dec 8 with 4269 viewsJ2BLUE

No one should be resigned or giving up on 18:52 - Dec 8 by Vaughan8

How can we possibly win a game when we leak at least 2 goals a game.......and have a pathetic strike force.

We just need to fluke a few wins and keep in touch.

We are 8 points behind safety (unless Reading win and it will be 2 points more). So even 3 wins just brings us back level if other teams didn't get another point.

We have had a few of these "must win" games but we have to beat Wigan......

The next 3 games are all loseable? And then the next two we need a minimum of 4 points.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2018 19:01]

...what?

Do you want to try again, in English?

Truly impaired.

No one should be resigned or giving up on 19:00 - Dec 8 with 4247 viewsVaughan8

No one should be resigned or giving up on 18:55 - Dec 8 by J2BLUE

...what?

Do you want to try again, in English?

What can't you understand......? Sorry a few spelling errors. I apologise mr spelling. Surely you could work it out?

Just because people don't agree with you, you don't ha e to be funny. Strange.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2018 19:02]
Login to get fewer ads

No one should be resigned or giving up on 19:02 - Dec 8 with 4221 views44_not_out

Post of the season so far! Well said Sir!!!

At this stage of the season, if you were asked if a team 9 points off the play offs could still make the top six, any sensible person would say it’s very achievable. I’m a realist and know that confidence is a big factor but, like the poster, I still believe.

PS.. are the anti Spence/Knudsen Brigade having their Xmas do tonight? It’s a bit quite on here
[Post edited 8 Dec 2018 19:06]
No one should be resigned or giving up on 19:09 - Dec 8 with 4179 viewsJ2BLUE

No one should be resigned or giving up on 19:00 - Dec 8 by Vaughan8

What can't you understand......? Sorry a few spelling errors. I apologise mr spelling. Surely you could work it out?

Just because people don't agree with you, you don't ha e to be funny. Strange.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2018 19:02]

You seemed to be responding to points I hadn't made, that's all.

Truly impaired.

No one should be resigned or giving up on 19:15 - Dec 8 with 4113 viewsLightningboy

Think the club need to lower ticket prices permanently between now and the end of the season to a tenner..we need PR as packed out as possible to get behind the team otherwise crowds of 11/12k are not going to make enough difference as “12th man”.
No one should be resigned or giving up on 19:18 - Dec 8 with 4090 viewsdavblue

No one should be resigned or giving up on 18:22 - Dec 8 by SomethingBlue

Need to somehow win three of those home games — on paper very, very doable but we need to see one game over the line first. Wigan are in poor form and look very beatable next week — hopefully this time we will be able to make the key moments work for us.

Trouble is we look very beatable also!

Today is as well as I’ve seen us and play but both boxes we are lacking.

We need more finesse, Sears has done well but he’s 1 dimensional, I think all 3 front positions could be replaced.
No one should be resigned or giving up on 19:37 - Dec 8 with 4038 viewsWestSussexBlue

If we’re being realistic, taking points off of QPR Sheff Utd and Middlesboro is going to be highly unlikely, confidence is shot so are we already going to be up against it playing Wigan and Millwall?
I’m not giving up but seriously we’re in a bad place. The best thing I’ve read this week is that Lambert May stay if we do go down.
No one should be resigned or giving up on 16:54 - Dec 22 with 3617 viewsJ2BLUE

'A scrappy win against Wigan would do wonders for our confidence. If we could build on that with a draw against Sheff U we could really start to turn this around.'

God i'm good.

Truly impaired.

No one should be resigned or giving up on 16:58 - Dec 22 with 3553 viewsNthsuffolkblue

No one should be resigned or giving up on 16:54 - Dec 22 by J2BLUE

'A scrappy win against Wigan would do wonders for our confidence. If we could build on that with a draw against Sheff U we could really start to turn this around.'

God i'm good.

Could do with a surprise win at QPR or Middlesbrough but winning our next two home games would be massive.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

No one should be resigned or giving up on 17:07 - Dec 22 with 3479 viewsGeoffSentence

I am starting to come round to the idea that we might just do it. There is some right shlt down there with us.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

No one should be resigned or giving up on 17:27 - Dec 22 with 3382 viewsKeaneish

No one should be resigned or giving up on 17:07 - Dec 22 by GeoffSentence

I am starting to come round to the idea that we might just do it. There is some right shlt down there with us.

It's most definitely on. Need to scrape something from the next two though and head into Millwall and Rotherham on the front foot.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024