Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. 18:52 - Dec 8 with 5566 viewsLord_Lucan

We need a Shefki.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 18:56 - Dec 8 with 4849 viewswkj

Goal scorer
Someone who is a threat on corners
Someone much stronger at RB

If we get those 3 things sorted, we stand a chance, dialing back the years on Shefki would tick one of those

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 18:57 - Dec 8 with 4842 viewsJ2BLUE

Is that another type of kebab?

What is wrong with you?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 19:03 - Dec 8 with 4827 viewsRoyKeanesDog

The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 18:56 - Dec 8 by wkj

Goal scorer

If we get those 3 things sorted, we stand a chance, dialing back the years on Shefki would tick one of those

He'd probably tick all 3.

Poll: Best Football Song

The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 19:04 - Dec 8 with 4821 viewsBudapestByBlimp

We'd be even better with Pablo

... but yes, he's right.
The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 19:12 - Dec 8 with 4786 viewsBenters2

I make you right.
The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 19:14 - Dec 8 with 4777 viewsdavblue

Or a Grant Holt type.
The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 19:26 - Dec 8 with 4727 viewsjontysnut

he's getting on a bit now but I think you're right
The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 19:33 - Dec 8 with 4711 viewsRoyKeanesDog

The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 19:26 - Dec 8 by jontysnut

he's getting on a bit now but I think you're right

Could give his brother another go.

Login to get fewer ads

The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 19:40 - Dec 8 with 4694 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Yep or a Paul Mariner, Ian Marshall, Trevor Whymark, Hell, even a Mich D'avray type target man who can finish and hold the ball up, win headers, bring the likes of Sears and Lankester into goal scoring positions.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 19:43 - Dec 8 with 4678 viewsCoco

Agree. We need a presence.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 19:56 - Dec 8 with 4621 viewscobbler

The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 18:56 - Dec 8 by wkj

Goal scorer

If you think we need just 3 players you are clearly out of touch.
The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 20:26 - Dec 8 with 4557 viewsPrideOfTheEast

The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 19:43 - Dec 8 by Coco

Think it'll be Murphy.
The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 21:05 - Dec 8 with 4493 viewsbrogansnose

We could do with a Jim to go with a Shefki.
The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 21:06 - Dec 8 with 4484 viewsDeano69

Assuming you mean as a style of striker, as opposed to a manager, then yes absolutely.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2018 22:13]

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 21:14 - Dec 8 with 4470 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We need a presence up front and a set piece taker. Those 2 things would make a massive difference to us. Walters alone did earlier in the season but, unfortunately, when it is one player, losing them again is a huge dent again.

Lambert has a massive job to get the players in that will make a difference without changing 10 players and starting afresh and ending up where Hurst did. He needs 3-4 players that will each make a big difference and rapidly fit in with what we have.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 21:19 - Dec 8 with 4451 viewsRoyKeanesDog

The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 21:14 - Dec 8 by Nthsuffolkblue

We need a presence up front and a set piece taker. Those 2 things would make a massive difference to us. Walters alone did earlier in the season but, unfortunately, when it is one player, losing them again is a huge dent again.

Lambert has a massive job to get the players in that will make a difference without changing 10 players and starting afresh and ending up where Hurst did. He needs 3-4 players that will each make a big difference and rapidly fit in with what we have.

So frustrating because I think a fit Walters and Huws is exactly what we need at the moment.

The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 22:09 - Dec 8 with 4384 viewsgood_at_COD

The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 21:06 - Dec 8 by Deano69

Assuming you mean as a style of striker, as opposed to a manager, then yes absolutely.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2018 22:13]

You’re right, he wouldn’t make a manger.

Giggsy

The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 22:46 - Dec 8 with 4320 viewswkj

The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 19:56 - Dec 8 by cobbler

If you think we need just 3 players you are clearly out of touch.

Condolences for your loss

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 23:56 - Dec 8 with 4243 viewsHerbivore

I'd take an Alan Lee right now. Even a Jon Stead.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 18:14 - Dec 9 with 4049 viewsCurrie10

Probably not correct, just a feeling we'll sign Wickham on loan in January.
The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 18:37 - Dec 9 with 4021 viewsHerbivore

The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 18:14 - Dec 9 by Currie10

Probably not correct, just a feeling we'll sign Wickham on loan in January.

Can't see it. He's on hoooge wages and has barely played any football in the last few years. Far too much of a risk.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 19:11 - Dec 9 with 3996 viewsblueislander

The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 18:37 - Dec 9 by Herbivore

Can't see it. He's on hoooge wages and has barely played any football in the last few years. Far too much of a risk.

We do need a strong front man who can hold the ball up , and bring our creative youngsters into play, but, what about the back four? We need arguably 3 defenders .
The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 20:11 - Dec 9 with 3947 viewsPJH

The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 19:43 - Dec 8 by Coco

Christmas presence.
The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 20:35 - Dec 9 with 3922 viewsCurrie10

The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 18:37 - Dec 9 by Herbivore

Perhaps the case - however, cannot think of another big unit #9 that might be a viable option.

Normally would rule him out on wages, however if we go down Evans is going to lose £6 mill plus in dropped tv / radio income ( couldn't believe that currently makes up £8 mill of our budget ) so I THINK for once, he'd perhaps fund more expensive loanees due to that factor.

Probably incredibly naive on my part......
The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 21:41 - Dec 9 with 3884 viewsEwan_Oozami

The boy said something to me earlier - and I make him right. on 23:56 - Dec 8 by Herbivore

I'd take an Alan Lee right now. Even a Jon Stead.

I'd take a bedstead up front at the moment!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024