Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why would you give a dog a chocolate, onion and mince pie? 12:13 - Dec 10 with 1312 viewsITFC_Forever

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/10-things-which-can-harm-your-dog-1-5812471

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Why would you give a dog a chocolate, onion and mince pie? on 12:19 - Dec 10 with 1301 viewsclive_baker

You probably wouldn’t but never underestimate how many idiots are out there. Chocolate especially is really bad for dogs.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Why would you give a dog a chocolate, onion and mince pie? on 12:22 - Dec 10 with 1287 viewsSuperblue95

Why would you give a dog a chocolate, onion and mince pie? on 12:19 - Dec 10 by clive_baker

You probably wouldn’t but never underestimate how many idiots are out there. Chocolate especially is really bad for dogs.

Common knowledge that chocolate is extremely bad for dogs. Anyone over the age of 10 who ever gives it to a dog should be banned from ever having another pet

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Why would you give a dog a chocolate, onion and mince pie? on 12:27 - Dec 10 with 1272 viewsclive_baker

Why would you give a dog a chocolate, onion and mince pie? on 12:22 - Dec 10 by Superblue95

Common knowledge that chocolate is extremely bad for dogs. Anyone over the age of 10 who ever gives it to a dog should be banned from ever having another pet

It not just giving it to them, it’s being responsible enough to not leave any in reach etc. My dog would nab a chocolate off the tree if we had any and devour it along with the wrapper.

Why would you give a dog a chocolate, onion and mince pie? on 12:32 - Dec 10 with 1264 viewsReuser_is_God

Why would you give a dog a chocolate, onion and mince pie? on 12:27 - Dec 10 by clive_baker

It not just giving it to them, it’s being responsible enough to not leave any in reach etc. My dog would nab a chocolate off the tree if we had any and devour it along with the wrapper.

My dog done a whole box of matchmakers once.

Luckily she was fine but she now absolutely loves mint chocolate & will sit barking at the cupboard if there is any in there.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Why would you give a dog a chocolate, onion and mince pie? on 12:34 - Dec 10 with 1256 viewsuefacup81

I do like the suggestion that dogs would "use" toothpaste and mouthwash, rather than just eating it.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Why would you give a dog a chocolate, onion and mince pie? on 12:37 - Dec 10 with 1240 viewsclive_baker

Why would you give a dog a chocolate, onion and mince pie? on 12:32 - Dec 10 by Reuser_is_God

Luckily she was fine but she now absolutely loves mint chocolate & will sit barking at the cupboard if there is any in there.

Cor they are good to be fair.

Why would you give a dog a chocolate, onion and mince pie? on 12:42 - Dec 10 with 1228 viewsGeoffSentence

Why would you give a dog a chocolate, onion and mince pie? on 12:19 - Dec 10 by clive_baker

As are onions and raisins!

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Why would you give a dog a chocolate, onion and mince pie? on 12:47 - Dec 10 with 1213 viewsclive_baker

Why would you give a dog a chocolate, onion and mince pie? on 12:42 - Dec 10 by GeoffSentence

As are onions and raisins!

Indeed. Grapes too, unsurprisingly.

Login to get fewer ads

Why would you give a dog a chocolate, onion and mince pie? on 12:56 - Dec 10 with 1205 viewsdavblue

Why would you give a dog a chocolate, onion and mince pie? on 12:32 - Dec 10 by Reuser_is_God

We looked after Hearing dogs a few year ago and we went out to the cinema and my other half left a kit kat in the handbag hidden away.

We got back and the dog had got to it, now you would expect the packet to be a mess, but the dog had opened it at the corner taking the corner bit off and ate it all. The package was in pristine condition.

My mum and dads dog got a 12 pack of Krispy Kreme's off the side counter and eat all 12 doughnuts.
Why would you give a dog a chocolate, onion and mince pie? on 14:09 - Dec 10 with 1143 viewsITFC_Forever

Our dog nabbed a packet of ibruprofen from the people who were looking after him while we were on holiday a couple of years ago.... rushed to the vets to have his stomach pumped and it was a bit touch and go for a while.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024