Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just got back from the u23's 15:43 - Dec 10 with 6573 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Incredibly entertaining game, finished 3-3, I thought QPR were a very very good side, played the game with real intensity, quick and slick in attack, suspect in defence. Thought Nsiala looked poor, Donacien not sure is a centre half. Dozzell, Mizouni looked ok, Bishop shone especially in the second half. Folami and Rowe showed glimpses of brilliance, Drinan worked tirelessly throughout.

Side note: Barry Fry was just wondering about literally smoking a cigar for the entire second half.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Just got back from the u23's on 12:21 - Dec 11 with 909 viewsbontcho

Just got back from the u23's on 11:38 - Dec 11 by TheTrueBlue1878

He's very very small, the reality is he won't be tall enough to be a professional goalkeeper.

How tall is he? 6ft?

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Just got back from the u23's on 12:26 - Dec 11 with 897 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Just got back from the u23's on 12:21 - Dec 11 by bontcho

How tall is he? 6ft?

At a push maybe, 6ft or 5 ft 11.

Just got back from the u23's on 12:34 - Dec 11 with 885 viewsurbanblue

Just got back from the u23's on 11:38 - Dec 11 by TheTrueBlue1878

He's very very small, the reality is he won't be tall enough to be a professional goalkeeper.

Just needs Laurie Sivell as his goalkeeping coach.
Just got back from the u23's on 12:37 - Dec 11 with 878 viewsbontcho

Just got back from the u23's on 12:26 - Dec 11 by TheTrueBlue1878

So about an inch shorter than the England keeper. I'd suggest it's not his height then, but i'm yet to be convinced on my (admitted only a few) viewings. Faith in PL though.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Just got back from the u23's on 12:43 - Dec 11 with 873 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Just got back from the u23's on 12:26 - Dec 11 by TheTrueBlue1878

I've spent quite a bit of time around him due to our mutual friendship with Ted Bishop and he isn't much taller than myself/Ted who are both 5'10. 5'11 or 6'0 is probably bang on.
Just got back from the u23's on 14:29 - Dec 11 with 802 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Just got back from the u23's on 12:37 - Dec 11 by bontcho

So about an inch shorter than the England keeper. I'd suggest it's not his height then, but i'm yet to be convinced on my (admitted only a few) viewings. Faith in PL though.

Don't think you can compare Harry Wright and Jordan Pickford regardless of the height. What Jordan Pickford lacks in height he makes up for in brilliant goalkeeping ability, don't think Harry Wright will ever have that luxury.

I'd suggest being 5 ft 11 will be his downfall yes.

Just got back from the u23's on 02:27 - Dec 12 with 748 viewsharlingblue

I agree, it was an excellent, fast flowing game. QPR looked a very good attacking side, used to playing together, but with a poor goalkeeper? Town had a strong side out, but one not used to playing together, with so many changes to their norm.
Standout Town players for me worthy of 1st squad duty: Bishop, Rowe, Folami. Donacien, although played at centre back in this game, should be automatic choice at RIGHT BACK for Spence ahead of Cotter, while Kenlock had a game to forget and Nsiala, although good in the air is cumbersome with the ball at his feet.
Dozzell showed glimpses of his class, Drinan, hardworking, should progress now that he is back here, but could do with bulking up in physique for the position he plays.
Very pleased with the performance of El Mizouni during the first half, I think we have a gem there, while McLoughlin, the normal U23 captain, coming on as a sub, was instrumental in giving us the impetus to grab a great 3-3 draw.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024