Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only got myself to blame, I suppose 20:45 - Dec 10 with 1045 viewsBent_double

Just got back from spending an hour and a half at a local college with my son, they had an open evening for anyone thinking about enrolling on their footballing course next September.

Of course being in Norfolk, it's all run and sponsored by NCFC. My eyes are still hurting from having to watch a presentation with those 'orrible colours and logo emblazoned over everything.

And if my son does choose that course, he gets a full training kit with the NC logo on that would be brought home to be washed.. Urgh, just the thought of it is enough to turn your stomach.

Could things get any worst???

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Only got myself to blame, I suppose on 20:47 - Dec 10 with 1000 viewsSpruceMoose

We could be bottom and they could be top?

Oh.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Only got myself to blame, I suppose on 20:51 - Dec 10 with 975 viewsSuperblue95

Only got myself to blame, I suppose on 20:47 - Dec 10 by SpruceMoose

We could be bottom and they could be top?

Oh.

It's bad when you have to cheer on horrible teams like Leeds, Derby and Sheffield United every week in the hope Norwich drop a few places

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Only got myself to blame, I suppose on 21:20 - Dec 10 with 918 viewsHerbivore

Only got myself to blame, I suppose on 20:51 - Dec 10 by Superblue95

It's bad when you have to cheer on horrible teams like Leeds, Derby and Sheffield United every week in the hope Norwich drop a few places

What's worse is not being unhappy when they grab a 90th minute winner against Bolton to help keep us in touch with the sh!te above us.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Only got myself to blame, I suppose on 22:11 - Dec 10 with 833 viewsnorth_stand77

As a responsible parent, you CANNOT allow this to happen.

Maybe he would be interested in becoming a Plumber or something, they seem to earn a lot of money.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024