Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THE NUCLEAR WAR WARNING FLARES HAVE BEEN SET OFF!!!!! 20:53 - Dec 10 with 2818 viewsfactual_blue

This is the end my friend

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-guernsey-46511446/cold-war-nuclear-wa

or possibly not.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

THE NUCLEAR WAR WARNING FLARES HAVE BEEN SET OFF!!!!! on 20:58 - Dec 10 with 2761 viewsKeno

there is nothing wrong with a trousers

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

THE NUCLEAR WAR WARNING FLARES HAVE BEEN SET OFF!!!!! on 20:59 - Dec 10 with 2752 viewshampstead_blue

It's Ok, my real name is Michael Langdon.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

THE NUCLEAR WAR WARNING FLARES HAVE BEEN SET OFF!!!!! on 20:59 - Dec 10 with 2749 viewsjeera

I would be a bit peeved if I'd spent my last few seconds reading one of your posts!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

THE NUCLEAR WAR WARNING FLARES HAVE BEEN SET OFF!!!!! on 21:03 - Dec 10 with 2722 viewseireblue

Are you one of the better more modern mechanisms they mention?

Was this a test?

I hope so, be really annoyed if I have taken the door of the hinges, and moved my crisps to the fall out room for no purpose.
THE NUCLEAR WAR WARNING FLARES HAVE BEEN SET OFF!!!!! on 21:11 - Dec 10 with 2679 viewsjeera

THE NUCLEAR WAR WARNING FLARES HAVE BEEN SET OFF!!!!! on 21:03 - Dec 10 by eireblue

Are you one of the better more modern mechanisms they mention?

Was this a test?

I hope so, be really annoyed if I have taken the door of the hinges, and moved my crisps to the fall out room for no purpose.

I was torn between opening the link and scrolling to the bottom of the page.

I was eating a roast potato left over from dinner so at least didn't have to move for a last meal.

However, a beer or some wine would have been nice.

THE NUCLEAR WAR WARNING FLARES HAVE BEEN SET OFF!!!!! on 21:20 - Dec 10 with 2634 viewsfooters

Thanks for giving me an excuse to rewatch Threads tonight. xx

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

THE NUCLEAR WAR WARNING FLARES HAVE BEEN SET OFF!!!!! on 21:24 - Dec 10 with 2613 viewsfactual_blue

THE NUCLEAR WAR WARNING FLARES HAVE BEEN SET OFF!!!!! on 20:59 - Dec 10 by jeera

I would be a bit peeved if I'd spent my last few seconds reading one of your posts!

Surely you'd have been even more peeved had you not spent your last few seconds reading one of my posts?

#bestwaytogo

THE NUCLEAR WAR WARNING FLARES HAVE BEEN SET OFF!!!!! on 21:34 - Dec 10 with 2565 viewsfactual_blue

THE NUCLEAR WAR WARNING FLARES HAVE BEEN SET OFF!!!!! on 21:11 - Dec 10 by jeera

I was torn between opening the link and scrolling to the bottom of the page.

I was eating a roast potato left over from dinner so at least didn't have to move for a last meal.

However, a beer or some wine would have been nice.

Login to get fewer ads

THE NUCLEAR WAR WARNING FLARES HAVE BEEN SET OFF!!!!! on 22:52 - Dec 10 with 2367 viewsGuthrum

The balloon is going up in Europe ... while ours is rather going down.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

THE NUCLEAR WAR WARNING FLARES HAVE BEEN SET OFF!!!!! on 22:54 - Dec 10 with 2357 viewsEdmundo

THE NUCLEAR WAR WARNING FLARES HAVE BEEN SET OFF!!!!! on 21:20 - Dec 10 by footers

Thanks for giving me an excuse to rewatch Threads tonight. xx

The most disturbing film ever. A must watch for all world leaders imo.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

THE NUCLEAR WAR WARNING FLARES HAVE BEEN SET OFF!!!!! on 22:56 - Dec 10 with 2351 viewsjeera

THE NUCLEAR WAR WARNING FLARES HAVE BEEN SET OFF!!!!! on 22:54 - Dec 10 by Edmundo

The most disturbing film ever. A must watch for all world leaders imo.

I don't know if I've ever seen it.

Worth a watch still?

THE NUCLEAR WAR WARNING FLARES HAVE BEEN SET OFF!!!!! on 23:12 - Dec 10 with 2318 viewsfactual_blue

THE NUCLEAR WAR WARNING FLARES HAVE BEEN SET OFF!!!!! on 22:56 - Dec 10 by jeera

I don't know if I've ever seen it.

Worth a watch still?

Yes. Traumatising, although the 1980s special effects seem a bit poor these days. And being reminded of technology like teleprinters is amusing.

I think The War Game is on i-player at the moment.

THE NUCLEAR WAR WARNING FLARES HAVE BEEN SET OFF!!!!! on 23:14 - Dec 10 with 2306 viewsjeera

THE NUCLEAR WAR WARNING FLARES HAVE BEEN SET OFF!!!!! on 23:12 - Dec 10 by factual_blue

Yes. Traumatising, although the 1980s special effects seem a bit poor these days. And being reminded of technology like teleprinters is amusing.

I think The War Game is on i-player at the moment.

What's a teleprinter?

THE NUCLEAR WAR WARNING FLARES HAVE BEEN SET OFF!!!!! on 23:20 - Dec 10 with 2280 viewsfactual_blue

THE NUCLEAR WAR WARNING FLARES HAVE BEEN SET OFF!!!!! on 23:14 - Dec 10 by jeera

What's a teleprinter?

It's how they used to get the football results on Grandstand

Here's more than you need to know about teleprinters

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teleprinter

My dad used to install them when he was a GPO engineer.

THE NUCLEAR WAR WARNING FLARES HAVE BEEN SET OFF!!!!! on 00:03 - Dec 11 with 2209 viewsjeera

THE NUCLEAR WAR WARNING FLARES HAVE BEEN SET OFF!!!!! on 23:20 - Dec 10 by factual_blue

It's how they used to get the football results on Grandstand

Here's more than you need to know about teleprinters

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teleprinter

My dad used to install them when he was a GPO engineer.

So that's what those women behind Dickie were doing.

I thought they were just props.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024