Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Britain has worst record for antisemitism in Europe says report 08:46 - Dec 11 with 8364 viewsGlasgowBlue

Nearly third of Jews say they are thinking of emigrating out of fears for their safety
European commissioner for justice urges Jeremy Corbyn to take heed of results

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/dec/10/britain-has-worst-record-for-antise

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Britain has worst record for antisemitism in Europe says report on 14:58 - Dec 15 with 1150 viewsgiant_stow

Britain has worst record for antisemitism in Europe says report on 14:48 - Dec 15 by Lord_Lucan

Oi Herby

You're in Norwich aren't you? Rather than downvote my throw away knitted shoes comment why not join me for a beer - I'm in Nodge Wed - Friday evenings.

I won't bite, I might even buy you a beer!

Can you film your meetup Alas Smith and Jones style please?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Britain has worst record for antisemitism in Europe says report on 19:23 - Dec 15 with 1091 viewsHerbivore

Britain has worst record for antisemitism in Europe says report on 14:48 - Dec 15 by Lord_Lucan

Oi Herby

You're in Norwich aren't you? Rather than downvote my throw away knitted shoes comment why not join me for a beer - I'm in Nodge Wed - Friday evenings.

I won't bite, I might even buy you a beer!

Will I survive? I mean I don't think you'll deliberately try to kill me, but I'm worried about alcohol poisoning.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Britain has worst record for antisemitism in Europe says report on 21:00 - Dec 15 with 1070 viewsOxford_Blue

No, the article says “British politics”.

Not “Britain”.

There is a huge difference. Britain is 65 million people.

British politics is maybe a few thousand people.

Please try harder next time.
Britain has worst record for antisemitism in Europe says report on 21:37 - Dec 15 with 1057 viewsjjblue84

Britain has worst record for antisemitism in Europe says report on 21:00 - Dec 15 by Oxford_Blue

No, the article says “British politics”.

Not “Britain”.

There is a huge difference. Britain is 65 million people.

British politics is maybe a few thousand people.

Please try harder next time.

Well spotted!
Britain has worst record for antisemitism in Europe says report on 23:39 - Dec 15 with 1017 viewsLord_Lucan

Britain has worst record for antisemitism in Europe says report on 19:23 - Dec 15 by Herbivore

Will I survive? I mean I don't think you'll deliberately try to kill me, but I'm worried about alcohol poisoning.

I'll be gentle with you.

If you fancy a pint we'll go to The Ribs of Beef - they tolerate me in there.

Pm me if you want to take me up on it, that goes for any Norwich Blues, I'm in China for most of January though.

Next week or February.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Britain has worst record for antisemitism in Europe says report on 08:32 - Dec 16 with 951 viewsHerbivore

Britain has worst record for antisemitism in Europe says report on 23:39 - Dec 15 by Lord_Lucan

I'll be gentle with you.

If you fancy a pint we'll go to The Ribs of Beef - they tolerate me in there.

Pm me if you want to take me up on it, that goes for any Norwich Blues, I'm in China for most of January though.

Next week or February.

Fairly busy next week so new year more likely. Ribs of Beef isn't too far for me, decent pub.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Britain has worst record for antisemitism in Europe says report on 16:21 - Dec 16 with 903 viewsTJS

I’m really not convinced by this.
I would be amazed if Britain is anywhere near the top of the list in terms of actual physical acts of intimidation and violence against Jewish people in Europe.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024