Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? 16:42 - Dec 11 with 5976 viewsBLUEBEAT

N to the T

Poll: W or W

Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 16:55 - Dec 11 with 5958 viewsGarv

He'll score. Guaranteed.

Never rated him massively, was good for the odd header from a corner or poacher's goal. You wonder how much impact he'd have had on the team if he'd stayed.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 17:27 - Dec 11 with 5917 viewsPJH

Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 16:55 - Dec 11 by Garv

He'll score. Guaranteed.

Never rated him massively, was good for the odd header from a corner or poacher's goal. You wonder how much impact he'd have had on the team if he'd stayed.

I would say that he would have made more of impact on the team than anyone else that has played down the middle so far this season.
When he was with us I said that he is the sort of player that you love if he is playing for your team but hate if he is in the opposition but I will be pleased to applaud him before kickoff on Saturday if he is involved.
Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 17:28 - Dec 11 with 5913 viewsCBMTOBWMMBG

What does N to the T mean?
Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 17:30 - Dec 11 with 5903 viewsGarv

Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 17:27 - Dec 11 by PJH

I would say that he would have made more of impact on the team than anyone else that has played down the middle so far this season.
When he was with us I said that he is the sort of player that you love if he is playing for your team but hate if he is in the opposition but I will be pleased to applaud him before kickoff on Saturday if he is involved.

Agree with that, but even when he was playing for us at times I really didn't like him.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 17:41 - Dec 11 with 5882 viewsRadlett_blue

Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 16:55 - Dec 11 by Garv

He'll score. Guaranteed.

Well, he's started 4 games for Wigan this season, picked up 3 yellow cards & scored 1 goal.
Which is more likely on Saturday - yellow or a goal?
Interestingly, Callum Connolly, whom I think did well for us last season, has only managed 5 starts.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 17:47 - Dec 11 with 5861 viewsBLUEBEAT

Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 17:27 - Dec 11 by PJH

Indeed.

We dream of a frontman who can score once every three matches these days!

Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 17:49 - Dec 11 with 5857 viewswkj

Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 17:28 - Dec 11 by CBMTOBWMMBG

It is an excitable way of saying "say no more" following the post subject.

When you post something without a message body on TWTD it automatically puts (n/t) in the title, which I always assumed meant "No Thread"

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 17:50 - Dec 11 with 5850 viewsmarcus1642

Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 17:28 - Dec 11 by CBMTOBWMMBG

No text. Bluebeat is trying to be all "hip hop". Westside, or eastside?
Login to get fewer ads

Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 17:56 - Dec 11 with 5844 viewsBLUEBEAT

Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 17:50 - Dec 11 by marcus1642

What do you mean by “trying to be”????

Eastsiiiiiiiiide.

Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 18:19 - Dec 11 with 5816 viewswkj

Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 17:56 - Dec 11 by BLUEBEAT

What do you mean by “trying to be”????

Eastsiiiiiiiiide.

You are part of the broke hall massive? reflect ✌️

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 18:23 - Dec 11 with 5802 viewsEwan_Oozami

Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 17:50 - Dec 11 by marcus1642

Westwood

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 18:41 - Dec 11 with 5768 viewsBLUEBEAT

Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 18:23 - Dec 11 by Ewan_Oozami

Westwood

The irony being Westwood was at one time the most Eastside G of all.

Lowestoft Massive. Recognise.

Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 19:30 - Dec 11 with 5708 viewscbower

Just look at our set up on Saturday. Garner instead of Roberts and we're a totally different proposition. Ball sticks more, Shawcross and Williams got more of a challenge, some free kicks 'earned' in offensive positions and someone who has scored a few at this level. Letting Garner go minutes before the deadline, irrespective of the fact he wanted to move north, was a seriously bad error by Hurst and Evans.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 19:32]

bluescouser

Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 19:47 - Dec 11 with 5676 viewsPJH

Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 19:30 - Dec 11 by cbower

Just look at our set up on Saturday. Garner instead of Roberts and we're a totally different proposition. Ball sticks more, Shawcross and Williams got more of a challenge, some free kicks 'earned' in offensive positions and someone who has scored a few at this level. Letting Garner go minutes before the deadline, irrespective of the fact he wanted to move north, was a seriously bad error by Hurst and Evans.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 19:32]

Just to cheer myself up I have been looking through some PM's in my archive and during July I was getting more and more despondent, saying in one of them that "for the first time ever I am going into a season fearing relegation".
I wish the clock could be turned back to last May and we appoint (then) a proper manager and keep most of the better players that were still on our books,I do not think that possible relegation would be a much discussed topic on here now.
Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 19:56 - Dec 11 with 5649 viewsFifeITFC

Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 17:49 - Dec 11 by wkj

It is an excitable way of saying "say no more" following the post subject.

When you post something without a message body on TWTD it automatically puts (n/t) in the title, which I always assumed meant "No Thread"

Bluebeat speciality sadly.

N/T is no text, I thought?

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 23:07 - Dec 11 with 5553 viewsbritbiker

Glad you asked because I didn't have a clue either. Then again I've never been hip thankfully.
Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 23:51 - Dec 11 with 5527 viewsBLUEBEAT

Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 19:56 - Dec 11 by FifeITFC

Bluebeat speciality sadly.

N/T is no text, I thought?

Sadly?

😞

Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 14:43 - Dec 13 with 5336 viewsCurrie10

Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 23:07 - Dec 11 by britbiker

Glad you asked because I didn't have a clue either. Then again I've never been hip thankfully.

Likewise!!!
Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 17:16 - Dec 13 with 5293 viewsCheltenham_Blue

More like Westlife.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 07:36 - Dec 14 with 5181 viewsCurrie10

Everyone looking forward to Garner playing/diving against us on Saturday? on 17:16 - Dec 13 by Cheltenham_Blue

More like Westlife.

Did you know Westlife were originally called Westside!?

https://www.rte.ie/archives/2018/1108/1009544-when-westlife-were-westside/
[Post edited 14 Dec 2018 7:37]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024