Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should we have made McGreal Manager and not Hurst 17:07 - Dec 11 with 1644 viewsPopeye

Hurst the more experienced but McGreal has the ipswich connection and doing well in lge 2 on one of the smallest budgets in league football
Should we have made McGreal Manager and not Hurst on 17:12 - Dec 11 with 1615 viewsGeoffSentence

He has Burley giving him advice too.

With hindsight, he looks like a much better choice than Hurst was.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Should we have made McGreal Manager and not Hurst on 17:13 - Dec 11 with 1611 viewsJimmyJazz

It’s only really this season he has done well. They were fairly average last season

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Should we have made McGreal Manager and not Hurst on 17:15 - Dec 11 with 1607 viewsSteve_M

Who is to say that McGreal wanted the job? And whilst he is doing a good job at Colchester, would he have struggled with the same lack of structure that Hurst did.

I very much doubt McGreal would have made the litany of mistakes that Hurst did though and think he could be a very good manager.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Should we have made McGreal Manager and not Hurst on 17:35 - Dec 11 with 1544 viewshomer_123

No - as Humes actually runs the show at Col U.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Should we have made McGreal Manager and not Hurst on 11:00 - Dec 12 with 1347 viewsTonyHumesIpswich

Should we have made McGreal Manager and not Hurst on 17:35 - Dec 11 by homer_123

No - as Humes actually runs the show at Col U.

This
Should we have made McGreal Manager and not Hurst on 11:33 - Dec 12 with 1312 viewsTractorCam

Oh come on get real, at the time Hurst was a very shrewd appointment based on exactly what you just said, he did extraordinary in league 1 with one of the smallest budgets.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Should we have made McGreal Manager and not Hurst on 11:51 - Dec 12 with 1293 viewsBluebell

To be honest we could have had me (that is Bluebell not Marcus Evans) as manager and I couldn't had done any worse than Hurst!
Should we have made McGreal Manager and not Hurst on 14:24 - Dec 13 with 1160 viewsCurrie10

Should we have made McGreal Manager and not Hurst on 11:33 - Dec 12 by TractorCam

Oh come on get real, at the time Hurst was a very shrewd appointment based on exactly what you just said, he did extraordinary in league 1 with one of the smallest budgets.

Completely agree with this.

Pre Hurst, him or Clarke of Bristol Rovers were the two I was desperate for us to hire.

Even my avatar, the stick I've given Hurst - I still believe he was worth a go in the summer.

Unfortunately, he was a train wreck.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing - but his CV pre joining was absolutely superb.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024