Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the Daily Mail 19:16 - Dec 11 with 14222 viewstextbackup

have named the bloke from the Chelsea game, they've named his wife, his kids, they've put a photo up of his house. all this and he's not been arrested or contacted by the police.

now for what its worth, it looks as though he's said Black, not Manc, but i'm not a judge jury or executer.... and last time I checked neither were the papers.

if proved he hasn't said the word black then surely he's going to get some sort of pay out? if proved it was black then punish him accordingly.

but im pretty sure every single person in their footballing supporting lives will have shouted some form of abuse, whether it be delia being a whore, holt being a cnt, or we get sht refs.....

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

the Daily Mail on 16:44 - Dec 12 with 2000 viewsBenters2

the Daily Mail on 13:43 - Dec 12 by SpruceMoose

Do you also sing "Excuse me, while I'll kiss this guy' while enjoying a bit of Hendrix?

Yes.
the Daily Mail on 16:52 - Dec 12 with 1990 viewsBenters2

the Daily Mail on 15:12 - Dec 12 by SpruceMoose

Why shut down a decent discussion by insulting the person you're talking with by calling them a snowflake?

FWIW I think you both have a point.

Slightly over the top reaction...
the Daily Mail on 16:53 - Dec 12 with 1985 viewsSpruceMoose

the Daily Mail on 16:52 - Dec 12 by Benters2

Slightly over the top reaction...

Hardly. How is an appeal for civility in debate over the top?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

the Daily Mail on 17:15 - Dec 12 with 1954 viewsBenters2

the Daily Mail on 16:53 - Dec 12 by SpruceMoose

Hardly. How is an appeal for civility in debate over the top?

Very Saint like,i will say no more.

Enjoy your Evening.
the Daily Mail on 17:43 - Dec 12 with 1940 viewsSpruceMoose

the Daily Mail on 17:15 - Dec 12 by Benters2

Very Saint like,i will say no more.

Enjoy your Evening.

Thought you'd have learned a lesson from your mate Cobbler. He didn't last too long baiting people.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

the Daily Mail on 18:30 - Dec 12 with 1926 viewsMelford

the Daily Mail on 12:46 - Dec 12 by Benters2

I make you right.

If it was Jamie Oliver instead of Delia he would get just as much abuse.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

the Daily Mail on 19:25 - Dec 12 with 1901 viewsBluesquid

the Daily Mail on 19:24 - Dec 11 by SpruceMoose

Tabloids are scum, and how quickly we forget their previous transgressions.

I often wonder how folk who buy The Sun reconcile themselves with the fact they support an organisation who hacked a murdered 13 year old girl's voicemail

I really enjoyed his autobiography but was shocked to find this out...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/who/ian-wright/
the Daily Mail on 20:06 - Dec 12 with 1882 viewsSouperJim

the Daily Mail on 15:12 - Dec 12 by SpruceMoose

Why shut down a decent discussion by insulting the person you're talking with by calling them a snowflake?

FWIW I think you both have a point.

I wasn't calling the right honourable gentleman a snowflake, I merely stated that his position on this particular issue was akin to snowflakery.

No insult was intended. If I'm going to insult someone, I tend to go for it a bit more.

Blub.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Login to get fewer ads

the Daily Mail on 21:59 - Dec 12 with 1849 viewscharlie1

Named him as what?

‘Daily Mail Man Of The Year’?
the Daily Mail on 22:09 - Dec 12 with 1841 viewsBloomBlue

the Daily Mail on 21:59 - Dec 12 by charlie1

Named him as what?

‘Daily Mail Man Of The Year’?

I thought he went to the press and named himself and said he used the word manc and not black as was being reported on social media

You hear that a lot at ManC games, …. you ****ing manc
the Daily Mail on 04:56 - Dec 13 with 1789 viewsBenters2

the Daily Mail on 18:30 - Dec 12 by Melford

If it was Jamie Oliver instead of Delia he would get just as much abuse.

I don’t like either of them im a Nigella man myself.
the Daily Mail on 07:18 - Dec 13 with 1767 viewswitchdoctor

the Daily Mail on 19:55 - Dec 11 by strikalite

That's disgusting naming his family, even to name him without being arrested let alone being charged is disgusting too, racial abuse is the lowest of lows I know, I thought we'd stamped that one out years ago, however, I can't help but think that in football it's generally been anything goes over the years in order to get into the heads of the best opposing teams player/players to gain an advantage, even to the point of not considering their actions, where do you draw the line with abuse though?

I remember my Father telling me that when Peter Shilton came to PR in the 80's with Forest. Town fans just kept taunting him with "Tina, Tina" all through the game whist he was up the North Stand end........the name of Shiltons partner who was killed in a car crash....shocking really..
None of those singing that would ever dream of saying that to him outside a football ground I'm sure, it was purely to unsettle him, at any cost...

Wrong!
the Daily Mail on 07:24 - Dec 13 with 1764 viewsBenters2

the Daily Mail on 07:18 - Dec 13 by witchdoctor

Wrong!

Tina was the name of his Girlfriend wasnt it?
the Daily Mail on 13:42 - Dec 13 with 1715 viewssotd78

the Daily Mail on 19:55 - Dec 11 by strikalite

That's disgusting naming his family, even to name him without being arrested let alone being charged is disgusting too, racial abuse is the lowest of lows I know, I thought we'd stamped that one out years ago, however, I can't help but think that in football it's generally been anything goes over the years in order to get into the heads of the best opposing teams player/players to gain an advantage, even to the point of not considering their actions, where do you draw the line with abuse though?

I remember my Father telling me that when Peter Shilton came to PR in the 80's with Forest. Town fans just kept taunting him with "Tina, Tina" all through the game whist he was up the North Stand end........the name of Shiltons partner who was killed in a car crash....shocking really..
None of those singing that would ever dream of saying that to him outside a football ground I'm sure, it was purely to unsettle him, at any cost...

2 Peter Shilton (1980)

Vital ingredients Booze, infidelity in a quiet country lane

Shilton was arrested for drink-driving after being found at 5am in a country lane with a woman called Tina in his car. When Tina's husband Colin arrived he said the pair were partially clothed. Shilton hurriedly drove away and crashed into a lamppost. He admitted 'taking a lady for a meal' and was fined £350 and banned from driving for 15 months. He then had to endure countless terrace chants of 'Shilton, Shilton, where's your wife?'

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

the Daily Mail on 13:46 - Dec 13 with 1708 viewsNo9

It had been hoped that with Cacre gone the Mail's standards would rise
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024