Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bad for football if Norwich promoted. 20:43 - Dec 11 with 1428 viewsSeablue

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/radio-presenter-says-
Bad for football if Norwich promoted. on 20:45 - Dec 11 with 1407 viewsSpruceMoose

Hmm I'm not sure I follow. It would be good for English football if a Welsh team gets promoted?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Bad for football if Norwich promoted. on 20:50 - Dec 11 with 1369 viewsTractorWood

I love ridiculous arguements like this. Reminds me of people complaining about a lack of jobs for emerging managerial talent and the likes Hughes getting a conveyor belt of jobs he's failed at.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Bad for football if Norwich promoted. on 20:50 - Dec 11 with 1368 viewsFtnfwest

Worse that nodge only have half a dozen English players in their squad than the coach being foreign to be honest. If they do go up they’ll hardly be bringing more English players in either
Bad for football if Norwich promoted. on 20:57 - Dec 11 with 1332 viewsSwansea_Blue

I got as far as “Talksport presenter”. Presumably the rest is some opinionated rubbish aimed at driving ‘narked off from Norwich’ or ‘livid from Leeds’ to his second rate radio show?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Bad for football if Norwich promoted. on 21:08 - Dec 11 with 1277 viewsgiant_stow

Dimwit.

(not you factual)

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024