Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
[Redacted] 21:03 - Dec 11 with 17157 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
The worst British PM ? on 17:07 - Dec 12 with 3887 viewsHerbivore

The worst British PM ? on 07:23 - Dec 12 by Oxford_Blue

I think you need to get back to your history books.

Stalin was responsible for approximately 20 million deaths. Millions of people were starved to death deliberately or liquidated.

In China in the 1930s, it is estimated that over 30 million were killed.

It is not true that the nazis killed the most people.

It's odd that you expect rigour from others then include a last sentence that reads like a rebuttal but is a rebuttal of a point that nobody has made. Sort yourself out, son.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2018 18:46]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The worst British PM ? on 17:19 - Dec 12 with 3885 viewshampstead_blue

The OP is one of the easiest questions....

Tony Blair.

Mass murderer, war criminal, deregulated the City and then ignored it when they and the global markets nearly broke us.

Slam Dunk. Close the book.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

The worst British PM ? on 17:25 - Dec 12 with 3878 viewsHerbivore

The worst British PM ? on 17:19 - Dec 12 by hampstead_blue

The OP is one of the easiest questions....

Tony Blair.

Mass murderer, war criminal, deregulated the City and then ignored it when they and the global markets nearly broke us.

Slam Dunk. Close the book.

Whilst there are some major blemishes on his record he's not even in the same league as Cameron, Thatcher or May in terms of lasting damage being inflicted on the country. He's like a McCarthy in comparison to Keane, Jewell and Hurst.

The worst British PM ? on 17:45 - Dec 12 with 3865 viewsBluefish

The worst British PM ? on 21:33 - Dec 11 by Herbivore

1. Cameron
2. Thatcher
3. May

Brexit aside Cameron was a fine prime minister. Thatcher is one of the greatest ever Britons

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The worst British PM ? on 17:47 - Dec 12 with 3861 viewsNo9

The worst British PM ? on 17:45 - Dec 12 by Bluefish

Brexit aside Cameron was a fine prime minister. Thatcher is one of the greatest ever Britons

What are you drinking?
Or, smoking?
The worst British PM ? on 17:48 - Dec 12 with 3862 viewsjas0999

TM is no worse than Gordon Brown in my opinion. I was a stout Labour voter until he gained control.
The worst British PM ? on 17:52 - Dec 12 with 3856 viewsFelstow1978

Thatcher, by a country mile. Right cnt and so regrettable that the Provos couldn't get the job done

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

The worst British PM ? on 18:17 - Dec 12 with 3837 viewsRyorry

The worst British PM ? on 17:52 - Dec 12 by Felstow1978

Thatcher, by a country mile. Right cnt and so regrettable that the Provos couldn't get the job done

Wow, she was a terrible, divisive PM in many ways, and I'll never forgive her for her behaviour during the miners' strike + "no such thing as society" comment which gave young Tories and sh1tibanks free rein to indulge in "I'm alright Jack" politics and economics, but your last sentence is totally out of order.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

The worst British PM ? on 18:26 - Dec 12 with 3833 viewsBloomBlue

The worst British PM ? on 22:04 - Dec 11 by Oxford_Blue

Any leader who sends soldiers to war does so with the risk they might die.

As for lies, where is the evidence he lied? As in, he made a claim he knew could not be true?

He was given intelligence about WMD by agencies.

It wasnt a war it was a military operation.

British intelligence said Saddam had the infrastructure to make WMD but they didn't have hard evidence he had any. It was the Americans who said they had evidence.

Blair was so keen to lick Bush's ar$a he accepted it rather than wait for British intelligence to confirm. Plus he was desperate to secure a top job with an American company after leaving politics he did what Bush told him to do.
He was happy to let British forces die if it meant to could earn millions in that top job. Obviously it worked for him with his £6million a year job with the American bank Chase.

But to happily let Bristish forces die to make him rich is why he's the worst PM ever.

He should've be hung for treason and I wouldve happily volunteered to kick the chair from under him
The worst British PM ? on 18:42 - Dec 12 with 3815 viewsRyorry

As I said on another thread, I can't think of a more selfish, self-interested, greedy & stupid PM, and one who's done such deep & lasting damage to the UK, possibly for decades to come, as David Cameron.

Quite apart from leading us into the 2016 Referendum for his own (& some of his Cabinet's) nefarious reasons, he was also prepared to cause significant environmental damage & harm the quality of life for tens of thousands of people in his mad "dash for gas", which was mostly driven by the fact that he & many in his Cabinet had vested interests in the oil & gas industries.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

The worst British PM ? on 18:49 - Dec 12 with 3801 viewsHerbivore

How can such a short post get so much so wrong?

The worst British PM ? on 18:56 - Dec 12 with 3795 viewsSpruceMoose

The worst British PM ? on 18:49 - Dec 12 by Herbivore

I wondered that too until I noticed who the poster was.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The worst British PM ? on 19:04 - Dec 12 with 3788 viewsPJH

I would describe Cameron as insignificant and Thatcher as despicable but there you go.
The worst British PM ? on 19:13 - Dec 12 with 3781 viewsPecker

Thatcher.
The worst British PM ? on 19:40 - Dec 12 with 3762 viewsOxford_Blue

The worst British PM ? on 18:26 - Dec 12 by BloomBlue

It wasnt a war it was a military operation.

British intelligence said Saddam had the infrastructure to make WMD but they didn't have hard evidence he had any. It was the Americans who said they had evidence.

Blair was so keen to lick Bush's ar$a he accepted it rather than wait for British intelligence to confirm. Plus he was desperate to secure a top job with an American company after leaving politics he did what Bush told him to do.
He was happy to let British forces die if it meant to could earn millions in that top job. Obviously it worked for him with his £6million a year job with the American bank Chase.

But to happily let Bristish forces die to make him rich is why he's the worst PM ever.

He should've be hung for treason and I wouldve happily volunteered to kick the chair from under him

Your post is just a series of assertions without any evidence or explanation.

The distinction between a war and a military operation is pure casuistry.
The worst British PM ? on 19:43 - Dec 12 with 3761 viewsOxford_Blue

[Redacted] on 22:38 - Dec 11 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

My question was very simple and you can’t answer it.

You proclaimed that NC was the worst prime minister ever yet don’t explain why other than by skimming the surface. You referred to a “decision” and I merely asked what decision?

For all the filibuster, you can’t answer that because you don’t know.
The worst British PM ? on 19:44 - Dec 12 with 3756 viewsSpruceMoose

The worst British PM ? on 19:43 - Dec 12 by Oxford_Blue

My question was very simple and you can’t answer it.

You proclaimed that NC was the worst prime minister ever yet don’t explain why other than by skimming the surface. You referred to a “decision” and I merely asked what decision?

For all the filibuster, you can’t answer that because you don’t know.

I've drawn the conclusion from your posting that you love the argument more than the answer.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

The worst British PM ? on 19:46 - Dec 12 with 3754 viewsOxford_Blue

The worst British PM ? on 17:07 - Dec 12 by Herbivore

It's odd that you expect rigour from others then include a last sentence that reads like a rebuttal but is a rebuttal of a point that nobody has made. Sort yourself out, son.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2018 18:46]

The last sentence was not a rebuttal but a statement of fact. Numbers killed may be one factor in a judgment on the “worst” (not my word) dictatorship.

Nothing to see here.
The worst British PM ? on 19:49 - Dec 12 with 3747 viewsBluefish

The worst British PM ? on 18:49 - Dec 12 by Herbivore

That is why I corrected you. You are most welcome

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The worst British PM ? on 20:11 - Dec 12 with 3738 viewsOxford_Blue

The worst British PM ? on 19:44 - Dec 12 by SpruceMoose

I've drawn the conclusion from your posting that you love the argument more than the answer.

There haven’t been any answers. That’s the point.
The worst British PM ? on 20:17 - Dec 12 with 3732 viewsSpruceMoose

The worst British PM ? on 20:11 - Dec 12 by Oxford_Blue

There haven’t been any answers. That’s the point.

No wonder you seem so enthused.

The worst British PM ? on 20:30 - Dec 12 with 3727 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Archibald Philip Primrose, 5th Earl of Rosebery. 1894-1895.

For no other reason than than he sounds like a character who could have been made up for a part in Blackadder.

And by all accounts, his brief ministry did nothing of any consequence, apparently.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

The worst British PM ? on 20:32 - Dec 12 with 3722 viewsSpruceMoose

The worst British PM ? on 20:30 - Dec 12 by StochesStotasBlewe

Archibald Philip Primrose, 5th Earl of Rosebery. 1894-1895.

For no other reason than than he sounds like a character who could have been made up for a part in Blackadder.

And by all accounts, his brief ministry did nothing of any consequence, apparently.

Back then at least the rich folk had the decency to name their kids so they sounded like rich folk. It's hard to spot a posho these days.

The worst British PM ? on 20:49 - Dec 12 with 3708 viewsHerbivore

The worst British PM ? on 19:46 - Dec 12 by Oxford_Blue

The last sentence was not a rebuttal but a statement of fact. Numbers killed may be one factor in a judgment on the “worst” (not my word) dictatorship.

Nothing to see here.

Okay. It's just rather odd to preface a statement with "it's not true that..." when nobody has said that it was true to begin with. You're refuting something nobody has said. What you need is more rigour. You're lacking rigour.

The worst British PM ? on 21:44 - Dec 12 with 3684 viewsbaxterbasics

The worst British PM ? on 22:01 - Dec 11 by Oxford_Blue

Yep. I’m asking what specific decision would have prevented the Second World War.

It's his belief that he could prevent it that was his downfall.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024