Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Accrington Stanley tickets 12:16 - Dec 12 with 1262 viewsLeBlue

I will be going to the game with my kids. As they are still quite little, we are going to want seating tickets, rather than the terrace. Does anyone know if we will be able to choose this option when booking tickets or will it just be random allocation?

Thanks!
Accrington Stanley tickets on 12:17 - Dec 12 with 1249 viewsTractorWood

There will almost certainly be an option.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Accrington Stanley tickets on 12:20 - Dec 12 with 1231 viewsGuthrum

Send a message to Stanleyhouse (post pinned above), their Fans Liaison Officer. He has been very helpful with queries such as that.

Accrington Stanley v Ipswich Town FA cup Third Round by Stanleyhouse 4 Dec 2018 9:47
Hi, I'm Robert and I'm the Supporter Liaison Officer at Accrington Stanley. I know it's still a month away but I'm starting this thread to answer your questions about Stanley, or your intended visit to East Lancashire for our match (probably on Saturday January 5th 2019)
A quick heads up before any of you book train tickets to Accrington. Be aware that Northern Rail have been striking every Saturday for last three months. That has meant fans have not been able to travel past Manchester, Preston or Hebden Bridge (from Leeds)

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Accrington Stanley tickets on 12:30 - Dec 12 with 1193 viewsLeBlue

Accrington Stanley tickets on 12:20 - Dec 12 by Guthrum

Send a message to Stanleyhouse (post pinned above), their Fans Liaison Officer. He has been very helpful with queries such as that.

Accrington Stanley v Ipswich Town FA cup Third Round by Stanleyhouse 4 Dec 2018 9:47
Hi, I'm Robert and I'm the Supporter Liaison Officer at Accrington Stanley. I know it's still a month away but I'm starting this thread to answer your questions about Stanley, or your intended visit to East Lancashire for our match (probably on Saturday January 5th 2019)
A quick heads up before any of you book train tickets to Accrington. Be aware that Northern Rail have been striking every Saturday for last three months. That has meant fans have not been able to travel past Manchester, Preston or Hebden Bridge (from Leeds)

Good idea, I will PM him. Thanks!
Accrington Stanley tickets on 13:17 - Dec 12 with 1152 viewsSitfcB

Yes you’ll be able to choose.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Accrington Stanley tickets on 13:18 - Dec 12 with 1151 viewsTractorCam

Accrington Stanley tickets on 12:20 - Dec 12 by Guthrum

No need, you will 100% be able to choose whether you want to stand or sit.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Accrington Stanley tickets on 15:34 - Dec 12 with 1090 viewsLeBlue

Thanks all
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024