Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James Corden applied of the ITFC job 13:24 - Dec 12 with 6230 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

on behalf of Jamie Redknapp in the summer, absolutely brilliant stuff

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

James Corden applied of the ITFC job on 19:18 - Dec 12 with 695 viewsSuperblue95

James Corden applied of the ITFC job on 13:34 - Dec 12 by flimflam

Gavin and Stacey aside I cannot stand the bloke and USA are more than welcome to the fat twa@

I used to like him but the more I saw of him the more I began to realise he's just a bellend.

He's not funny, clever, likeable or good looking yet somehow his fat face is always cropping up somewhere

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

James Corden applied of the ITFC job on 19:19 - Dec 12 with 688 viewsSpruceMoose

James Corden applied of the ITFC job on 19:18 - Dec 12 by Superblue95

I used to like him but the more I saw of him the more I began to realise he's just a bellend.

He's not funny, clever, likeable or good looking yet somehow his fat face is always cropping up somewhere

He must have some dirt on someone somewhere.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

James Corden applied of the ITFC job on 20:12 - Dec 12 with 655 viewsCurrie10

James Corden applied of the ITFC job on 13:34 - Dec 12 by J2BLUE

Corden is the king of utterly sh1te bantz.

No idea how he has got where he is.

Completely agree.

Sums the country up in a nutshell how he's made it.

Up there with Miranda and other non funny ' comics '.

Fat arrogant ......
James Corden applied of the ITFC job on 22:45 - Dec 12 with 610 viewsreusersfreekicks

James Corden applied of the ITFC job on 13:52 - Dec 12 by TheTrueBlue1878

Season 13 episode 5. James Corden tell Redknapp he's applied for jobs on behalf of him (as he wants to get into management). Top of the pile of responses "no" is a letter from ITFC .

Remarkably he did get offered a first team coach role at Wycombe Wanderers though .

Thought it was brilliant.

You obviously don't get out much
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024